General

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

Willie Wonka and the violet scene were she swelled up. I think it was in 2nd grade when I saw that scene.

I always had a preference for girls with big butts.

Not much else of fat girls until later in life when a plump girl's thigh brushed against me in a pool and her thigh felt so soft...
2 years

When I was 11 years old I was 126 pounds which was bigger than my mom and I just loved having a fat belly and jiggling it around and the noise from walking down the stairs.

I loved how my fat legs rubbed together too that has always being so nice xxxx
2 years

Mine was before puberty and cartoons were the first expression of weight gain and becoming fat that I saw. I have always been fascinated by weight gain and obesity. I do love full, round thighs and bottoms, and a belly is amazing. I have been casually gaining for seven years since retiring from the military reserves and I have enjoyed the results, more than I thought I would. I am married to a BBW which is amazing too.
2 years

100% the banjo kazooie game over sequence.
2 years

Meghanmoney:
Grew up skinny in a town of fatties. Always felt ugly, puberty hit. I filled out and started trying to gain. Then after one very lazy summer my weight exploded.

This is almost like a fantasy of mine. To move to a town where everyone is 300 lbs + and find myself adopting the lifestyle and getting just as fat without even realizing.
2 years

Can't remember earliest point of awakening, but I always was skinny and did not like it, everyone around me was trying to make me gain weight and were worried I had anorexia, but I just have fast metabolism. I always wanted to be bigger.

And then by age of 16 maybe, I met a diet doctor to build a fattening diet. She was very nice and helpful and asked me to increase my meals and eat a lot of nuts in between meals. It was before Hanukkah and she also demanded I'll eat as much donuts I can because of the high calories in them. I was eating nonstop during the holiday and that was the first time I got really excited about getting fat. She was excited to see me grow, and encouraged me to continue with it.

During that time I remember reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and really liked the scene when Harry becomes Crabbe and it got me to fantasize about being fattened up like this, and then after I read the third book with the scene where Harry ballooning up his aunt, and all the descriptions were so good I felt it's could be great experience to make yourself fatter like this in no time. And then this blueberry girl from the Willy Wonka movie with Depp, all these were just added ups. So all these make me curious and then I found this DimensionsMagazine site and I became aware about this community.

Now, I am slowly getting fat, and I getting really turned on. I am getting stuffed at work and getting more fat from all the food the co-workers make. So I marching proudly towards my goal of becoming finally fat.
2 years

BBWcreator82:
Well.

When I was about 16 years old I noticed pregnant women. I looked outside of my bubble for the first time in my life. Normally before now I was focused on Giant monsters, who'd beat who in a fight and vampires.

One day, unlike any other. I took a look around and liked what I saw. However. I was 16, and an idiot.

Back then the internet still required that noise the modem made, you know, the one that sounds like you're choking a robot to death? Yeah.

Dial up internet to the rescue. I waited until no one was looking and I started searching for everything that made sense.

The first thing I found was erotic stories on sites that had terrible art work and animations on it. None of those sites exist anymore but it was proof that I wasn't insane. There were others out there like me somewhere.

So, I went on a hunt for the next ten years. I studied everything I could. On all the fetishes I could find. Some great, others not so much. I spent a lot of time in yahoo groups/clubs/ chat rooms.

I talked to thousands of people. Learning things, trying to figure things out. But I also learned that while people like us were out there, they weren't in the light.

To find the feeders, I had to dig deeper into the yahoo groups and clubs. Then, I found my people. Or. Vast quanties of people who posted pictures of weight gain progression photos. Seriously. Endless folders of pictures.

Then, in 2003 when FF was still a tiny little site amongst a literal ocean of feeder related sites. I laughed at FF because out of all the ones that existed, I was sure this one would be the one first to kick the bucket. Websites back then disappeared fast. But I lurked.

Then, three years later. October 2nd, 2006. I joined up.

Still here today.

15 years later I met a woman that I instantly connected on a level I didn't know I had in me with on first sight and had to say hello.

Why did I do this. I don't know. It's literally never happened before. Not even once in real life, or online. This was all new to me.

But, anyway. I said hello in the only way I knew how. I gave it my best shot.

She responded. Now, normally I decided that I would just do what I have always done and keep her as a causal internet friend and not really let on how I felt beyond the obvious. She is very pretty. I made sure to let her know.

Glomper: Weirdo in chat that MUST DM you but never says a word in chat.

Then through a very unfortunate and unexpected series of events, horror and perseverance I somehow managed to bring her into my life. No, I didn't kidnap anyone. Stop staring at me I seriously didn't kidnap anyone.

Then, for all of you who don't like me out there this part is for you. Just to show that no, I'm not so perfect after all.

My overactive brain betrayed me. The situation was good, but then, something changed. A new challenger entered the arena. Destiny again twists the knife.

I've never done this before. I am really good at all the technical fetish stuff. Book smart you could say. Emotionally, lol no. I'm an idiot.

She was set to leave my life as soon as she entered it. And all I wanted to do was stop it. terrified that this would never happen again, all I could think about was...the end.

I didn't want to, no but that's how my brain is. It rushes to the end, and the endings are usually not good.

So. I sabotaged myself as I usually do in everything I attempt. I am my own worst enemy. Always. No one is more vicious to me than myself.

I could not learn to let go what I feared to lose the most, and I feel like it cost me. Yoda was right. Yoda is always right. I am usually always right, but not this time.

So, I have learned some valuable lessons through emotional madness I never saw coming. Seriously, this was all new to me. How to process, no idea. There was no instruction manual to follow.

Enjoy the time you have with someone while you have it. Seems obvious, but it's not always apparent.

Don't be an idiot, don't be over protective, Don't be afraid to let go as hard as it may be, and it will be. It is difficult.

If your brain is like mine, at all, and I doubt it, but if it is. Pay attention to those negative thoughts and never ever say them if you can help it.

Trust me, if you find yourself in the same situation one day. You will be a mess once you see the end coming. Even if it might only be a temporary one. You just react. I did, I couldn't help it and it feels terrible. Like a void in your cold heart. Be ready for that.

Now you know these lessons too.

Also don't be a Glomper. That's important. Never be the Glomper.

Bonus Lesson: Unicorns are bad. Never trust them. They will eat you. I promise they will.

Well said. I appreciate your honesty here sir.
2 years

Several things that all slowly came back into memory.
1) I was at a park maybe age 6 and this girl a little older than me had this big jiggly belly and I just couldn’t take my eyes off of her. At the time I thought of her as disturbing and frightening. Guess I just didn’t realize what I really thought.
2) that hasbro game where you blow up that guys belly until it popped
3) the farmer kids book about one animal getting eaten by a bigger one by a bigger one Over and over and finally eaten by a person. And so they had this huge belly.
4) I used to stuff my clothes until I could barely get up and it would always turn me on even before I knew what boners were.
2 years

I've had this for about as long as I can remember. I remember being little and utterly fascinated with Sumo wrestlers. Not the sport or the wrestlers themselves. Just how big and powerful they looked. I'd get a funny feeling if I thought about them for too long.

I remember my favorite episodes for any show were always the obligatory obesity episodes (or that one from Suite Life of Zach and Cody where Maddy started stuffing herself so she wouldn't have "chicken legs"smiley. I was a scrawny kid myself, so that resonated with me. I also loved it when I saw bigger guys who loved food and were unapologetic about their size.

I thought I was the only one who liked this sort of stuff until I stumbled upon Dimensions Magazine. Suddenly, everything just ... clicked. It's amazing how happy you can get when you can put a name to something when you know you aren't alone.
2 years

Used to stuff my clothes with my siblings to play "fat people." Followed me from that point on I guess
2 years
12345   loading