General

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

I'm not a gainer, but fell head over heels when I discovered a former coworker had deliberately gained 200 lbs or so. I was stunned in a good way, I let her know it, and she responded positively. Too bad she was already taken!
2 years

I'm not too sure when I first started to love this fetish. I always had a thing for big bellies since I was small. I remember I had a therapist when I was young and she was pregnant at the time and I enjoyed poking her belly button. Then, as I got older, the fetish grew on me and I've come to liking it more than ever.
2 years

I was misled into it by a partner I trusted. Dude literally tried to make me fatter instead of having a conversation with me about his fetish. I found it on his laptop along with a tumblr blog where he had admitting to purposely trying to make me gain weight while making me feel insecure because of it... Worst introduction ever...but the good side of it is that I was introduced to people who Im friends with till this day, and I developed confidence I hadnt had because I was always soo insecure about my weight. Thanks loser smiley
2 years

I put on 20 lbs of relationship weight. When it got to the point where I needed new clothes I told my boyfriend I was going on a diet. He said he liked to see me getting bigger and it just spiraled from there. I am bigger than I ever could have imagined and I mostly love it.
2 years

Did you have any women/men in your life that were mentors or teachers that were large people?[/quote]

Interesting you should ask about that, because a couple years ago it dawned on me that my grandpa was super morbidly obese. He lived in a hospital and was bedbound, and he died when I was 5. While he was alive though he was my favourite person ever, he loved me dearly and my father often shipped me off to the town my grandparents lived in. I never thought it was weird, it just… was, but now that I think about it there’s probably a connection. (Something about that makes me feel uncomfortable and I don’t know why lol)
2 years

Being the fattest kid in school and secretly stuffing my clothes with cushions and pillows to look like I was bursting my clothes. Eating whole cakes in my bedroom. Fat kids in comics - Hungry Horace, Fatty in the Bash Street Kids, on TV, Doughnut in the Double Deckers. Preferring the before pictures of Weight Watchers slimmers of the year. All signs that I was a true FA.
1 year

Not sure If someone wrote this already, but the show Totally Spies. there was an episode in which the main character started getting addicted to cookies and got really fat as a result. Her clothes got really small and she couldn't stop stuffing her face. It was not a trigger for the kink, but had a big impact on me as a kid
1 year

I was at a wedding at the age of about 7 and it was the first time I enjoyed stuffing myself and playing with my belly under the table.
1 year

Classic art.

I was the sort of dork who would read the encyclopedia for fun. I spent a bit of time on Renaissance paintings.
1 year

Being young and fat, cartoons, the usual. However, my first... arousal, was a movie where Kaley Cuoco wears a fat suit and fat face.
1 year
34567   loading