General

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

I can remember being strangely mesmerised as a kid by the chubby/fat kids, but never really understanding why. In hindsight, it was just pure arousal, but there was probably a touch of jealousy, too.

I can’t quite remember what drove the realisation, but I do recall being stunned as a teenager when realising that it was fat and the idea of being fatter (much fatter) that turned me on; it was just so contrary to what was perceived as “socially normal”.

My first time gaining (60 pounds or so within 12 months and planning on getting bigger), I remember going through the occasional bout of hesitancy and reservation which, of course, was all society-driven, but wow was it a turn-on when the scale showed a good gain.

Some moments from film/TV would be The Simpsons episode, King Size Homer, where Homer gains to 300 pounds to work from home, and Adam Sandler waking up circa 400 pounds in Click; both left just such powerful impressions on me at the time (and still do). I even used my own pot of gold (in the episode, 300 pounds shines at the top of the mountain) from King Size Homer to help encourage me in my first time gaining XD
1 year

It was several thing's for me,

I already deep dived into vore, thanks to the dark side of YouTube and the glorious Mewtwo/Charizard comic... so that was a thing.

Then during my first relationship my bf always commented that I was too skinny and I heard through one of his friends that he preferred curvy women. I was pretty heartbroken by that but was already into stuffing and ate massive amounts of food, I simply couldn't gain at that age/ activity level.

Later on I gained weight for a brief period when I was 18, I started bulking in the gym and got lots of comments about how thick and juicy I was looking. The attention sure helped and I felt better then ever not only mentally but physically too.

I definitely prefer women looking heavier and guys who got that bulky/fit/fat look.

There's more to it but this is it in general.
1 year

Personally, I always kinda had it but it wasn't until I stopped having growth spurts and actually gained a little bit of weight that I started to really look into it.
1 year

When I was a 15, I had a friend who was a couple of years older than me but we had been friends since junior school.

I can not remember exactly how it started but we would listen to each others tummys after eating, the stomach noises were always better and louder after a bigger than normal meal or chugging a drink. We did both often to see who's tummy would make the most noise 😄

I loved feeling my face pressing into his slighty chubby belly.

For me that was my awakening, especially after he got a summer job on an icecream van and put on some extra lbs. He made an excent pillow!

I remember we lost contact for a while and he stopped by a few years later. He must have been 400lbs, we never spoke of his weight gain but he seemed very happy with his new life and girlfriend.
1 year

I remember listening to the story of Hansel and Gretel when I was a kid, idk why that story just stuck with me, but that's definitely where it first started. I've always enjoyed the feeling of power dynamics, but I have never vulnerably explored my feeder fantasies in real life... I myself prefer to remain very athletic.
8 months

When I was a kid, I used to stuff pillows up my pyjama tops and pretend they were a fat belly. I had a video of a cartoon called Will O' The Wisp, which was about a 'fat fairy' called Mavis Cruet. I think it might have had something to do with the contrast of body types, since I've always been as thin as a rake.
8 months

It was at a track meet when I was in Grade 6 back in the early 90s.

The facility had a snack bar and this girl from my school went a few times. After lunch, she went back to the snack bar and got some fries.

The two things that stand out for me is a teacher said to her, "If you keep eating at the snack bar, you won't be able to do your jumps".

That was fascinating. Like somebody could eat so much food that it would weigh them down so they couldn't do the high jump.

But what woke me up to my fetish was after the fries and the comment from the teacher, she went back to the snack bar and got an ice cream bar. WHOA!

She was a couple years younger than me so we weren't in the same school again until I was in grade 11. She had gotten a bit chubby by then. She was out of my league, but I wish I could have asked her out. Fast forward to when I joined FB and I found her there. She was massive.
8 months

When the first time was is hard to say.
I think it was triggered very early, perhaps by cartoons and my imagination.
I had access to my own computer at an early age and also knew how to use it, or how to use the search engine, so i searched for fat women on the internet and found Kelligrl.
That resulted in the first place from a fun website where there was the "I Want you fat way?" video.
Interesting that I have saved the pictures and, it was still in an age in which I have not ejaculated, but found it interesting and kind of erotic.
My brother has found the pictures a short time later and that had given me the damper that I had not looked further.
I guess i was about 11 maybe 12 years old.
A short time later i had my experience which has influenced me in this matter until today.

As a child and teenager, I spent every summer day at the lake or in the swimming pool whenever it was possible.
If i think about it correctly then i should have been 13 years old.
At that time i actually already knew that i was attracted to big and fat women, but tried to suppress this fact.
Anyway, one hot summer day after school i went to the pool with friends.
There were big meadow areas and we had looked for the furthest corner, so we had to walk a bit to get to the pool.
There i saw a SSBBW about 30-40 years old sitting on her blanket in a bathing suit, she was apparently alone with her little son.
I would estimate her at maybe mid 400. She had a wide, huge ass with massive legs.
A huge belly, pillow-like arms and many rolls of fat on her back.
At least i could get a pretty good view of her huge body because of the tight swimsuit.
Definitely one of the biggest women i've seen in public so far, at least where I could get a good look at the figure.
In public you rarely see such big women who don't try to retouch their body with clothes.

To see her later in the water, while i dived past with diving goggles was the greatest thing.
I wished at that moment to be there alone, so that i could watch her permanently.
Of course, today I would respect the privacy and maybe risk a look. If the situation arises of course also address, in a respectful, honest way.
But if I remember back, I would have preferred to spend the day incognito around her. To watch every step that she make.

But even so, I have seen her often enough that my pupil brain was completely overwhelmed with this experience.
I also remember seeing her get up and move around.
It really was a magnificent sight and i'm sure it left a strong impression on me, in any case i was aware that i liked what i saw.
And when I was able to process it, I knew the woman from the swimming pool was like Kelligrl.
Probably that is the really start.
It still took a long time until i really became aware and can give a f***about it.
But the older you get, the more indifferent the opinion of others becomes.

8 months

I'm not totally sure where this came from, but when I was growing up my family were very health conscious and if I think about it now, kinda fat phobic. I had a very restricted diet and was only allowed to get things like fast food on special occasions like my birthday. When I put on a few pounds at college I started having feelings, but also kinda rebelled against what had happened in the past.
8 months

My awakening to this fetish was sparked when I was learning to swim at 7 years old. I had just finished a swimming lesson in the shallow end, climbed out and decided I was ready for the deeper part of the pool, I jumped in away from the sides and immediately started to struggle.

I tried shouting for my dad but he didn't hear me, next thing I know two very large women swam over to me, one picked me up holding me tight into her stomach and took me over to the side.

I remember feeling a great sense of comfort from her soft body and calming presence. As I grew older I had similar experiences to the rest of you, watching fat girls in cartoons and stuffing my top with pillows but I think it was that moment that started it all for me.
8 months
45678   loading