General

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

I'd always been drawn to watching cartoon characters get fattened/expand as a child but could never really understand why, however the one that really stands out to me was the goosebumps book, 'say cheese and die-again!'. to anyone who's never read it, it's about this kid who finds a haunted camera that when it takes pictures it shows something bad happening to whoever or whatever is in the photo. These predictions then come true with very unpleasant results. so his friend accidentally snaps a photo of him and it shows him as morbidly obese, as guessed he wakes up chubbier the next day. The way the book then goes on to describe his gradual weight gain and the reactions of those around to it was so intriguing to me as a kid and I couldn't put it down (though i didn't understand why at the time!). I loved the humiliation and bullying from the other kids and his teacher along with the desperation of the main character as his girth increases. What were some of your most memorable reads or watched media as a kid?
4 years

Dearynight98:
I'd always been drawn to watching cartoon characters get fattened/expand as a child but could never really understand why, however the one that really stands out to me was the goosebumps book, 'say cheese and die-again!'. to anyone who's never read it, it's about this kid who finds a haunted camera that when it takes pictures it shows something bad happening to whoever or whatever is in the photo. These predictions then come true with very unpleasant results. so his friend accidentally snaps a photo of him and it shows him as morbidly obese, as guessed he wakes up chubbier the next day. The way the book then goes on to describe his gradual weight gain and the reactions of those around to it was so intriguing to me as a kid and I couldn't put it down (though i didn't understand why at the time!). I loved the humiliation and bullying from the other kids and his teacher along with the desperation of the main character as his girth increases. What were some of your most memorable reads or watched media as a kid?

oo gosh ya! i rember that, funny thing is that was the secound book, not the first. I feel you almost all cartoons growing up had that one episode were one of the characters become fatter in some way.On the top of my head there was Lilo and stich(the Tv show),spongebob(sorta),a few disney shows, and the list would go on.
I've all ways wanted to do a study or to a find a study on people with fat fetishes. From what i know about my self. Lots of the women in my life who treated me well and raised me were larger. It could simply come down to nature. we see larger people treating us well. thus we then look for larger people when were looking for spouse or simply what we find attractive
4 years

You have all stated reasons for me to be part of this community.

TV shows having a character gain weight is probably the main reason. The classic fairytale of hanzel and gretal is another.
4 years

BWFetish:
The blueberry girl from the Willy Wonka movie is what got me to fantasize about being fattened or fattening someone else. Ever since then when I see someone being fattened or see someone who is fat or maybe thinking of myself getting fat, I get really turned on. I've dated mainly bigger women my whole life. My name on this site BWFetish stands for Big Woman Fetish. I mainly enjoy to see women wearing tight clothing, even the thinner ones, so that I can see their ripples or fat budging and stretching the clothes. Sometimes I fantasize about fattening someone and other times about me being fattened. I've never met anyone who has wanted me to do this to them or to me. I hope some day I will.

Sometimes my fantasy goes dark where I fantasize about me being fattened for a meal. Of course I wouldn't really want that to happen because of obvious reasons. This type of fantasy is only meant for role-playing.

I came to this site in hopes to meet my match. I hope she's here.

yes finding some one who wants to be fattend up is probably most of our prerogatives. I'm still thinking theirs some sort sort of Physiology to our fetishes on here. Did you have any women/men in your life that were mentors or teachers that were large people?
4 years

PubBudd:

TV shows having a character gain weight is probably the main reason. The classic fairytale of hanzel and gretal is another.

ya whats up with that? i mentioned it in another post. But i swear every TV show growing up had a expansion/weight gain epsoide. Some times i wonder if the artists them self's have our fetish. that our it was all by accident. But that dosen't sound right.
4 years

Bigbellylover400:
For me it wasn't just fat tv characters, but the people around me. My mom who once weighed nearly 400 lbs, her best friend who also weighed just as much. An uncle on my mom's side who weighed nearly 500 lbs and the there was the elementary school librarian who probably weighed between 450 and 500. For as long as I can remember I have always admired fat people and have had a life long desire to be just as fat.

an't that odd! now my parents didn't way as much as 400 pounds but they to weight anof they would be considered larger, or fat. it sounds like we all have one more thing in common. it must me something with attachment at a young age.
4 years

PubBudd:

ChubbychaseingVampire:
ya whats up with that? i mentioned it in another post. But i swear every TV show growing up had a expansion/weight gain epsoide. Some times i wonder if the artists them self's have our fetish. that our it was all by accident. But that dosen't sound right.

Maybe it's a conspiracy to make more fat loving people😁 worked in my case😈
4 years

PubBudd:

ChubbychaseingVampire:

PubBudd:
Maybe it's a conspiracy to make more fat loving people😁 worked in my case😈

haha good one. what are we going to call this conspiracy, Fatgate?
4 years

ok, ok adding to the list of shows that had epsoides with characters who gained weight in some fashion...Futurama! there at was at least three episodes

First one was a episode were the Professor creates a body swapping devise. at one point Amy(the young Asian in the pink jacket and pants) and Leila(the cyclops in the white tang top) switch body. the hole episode Amy in Leila's body makes her gain a ton of weight

second episode The characters of the show
git a large tax return and spend it on there wildest dreams. The professor who uses his money to makes him self young. Falls in love with a young skinny punk girl who at the end of the episode turns out to be a punk SSBBW

and finely in a what if episode. Bender(robot) is turned into a human and by the ended of his experience being a human he turns into a massive ball of lard.

I'd suggest those who enjoy this type of stuff to check them out. and let me know if you need help finding the episodes. I bet i could help you some how.
4 years

Back in elementary school, seeing an older kid I knew vaguely through an acquaintance gain a ton of weight over summer break and not understanding why I was so jealous of them.
4 years
12345   loading