Fat experiences

Sharing your fetish with friends

11wknight:
So, I have been a "closeted" feedee, if that's what you'd like to call it, which kimd of sucks because I feel like I can't overly be myself completely. I've always been scared to tell people about feederism being a part of my life because you're not "supposed" to want to get fatter, or enjoy being fat. However, I talked to one of my best friends tonight and talked to them about feederism and being a feedee and they were actually really supportive, which was really nice. They just want me to be happy, and it was nice because I was really scared they would be upset or lool down on me for it.

But anyways, I wanted to see if anyone else has any experiences like that, amd how the people in there lives feel about there roles in this world?

That’s awesome that you were able to talk to one of your best friends about this, i’m glad they are supportive of your happiness!

It was only until a few years ago I was able to share my fetish with my girlfriend. We met through feedism, but it wasn’t until later I was able to share my other fat related kinks with her. The night I brought it up we just talked for hours and she just listen to me. I felt like such a weight was lifted off my shoulders, because I always thought that I would be judged negatively for what I’m into. I had an ex that didn’t understand where I was coming from, but then I realized that it was our personalities that just didnt mesh.

Even with my girlfriend that I adore, There are still times that I feel pretty alone in daily life though, because I don’t have a lot of people in my life that I can talk too about this. Unfortunately I don’t have any friends where I live currently. But because of my experience before and I guess getting a little older, if for some reason that conversation came up with family or friends from home I wouldn’t have a problem with expressing how I feel; I would focus on just being honest with them and myself.
4 years

I found close friends are the best to talk to about this way of life/fetish.I don't know about the ladies. but men its a typical conversation.
My favorite was a friend we'll call Bob
Bob asks me" hay what famous celebrity to do you think is hot"
Me"i don't find any of them attractive"
Bob"you don't, why?"
Me"well there not my type"
Bob"what is your type?"
this is were i grin and then i explain to him I like larger women. Typically Men do not care. I guess if there a health nut they might, but i tend to stay away from those type of people. So i haven't had that much of a issue. The only thing i do tend to do when it comes to be "closeted" is i don't tell every one. I only tell close friends,family, or significant others who i know are comfortable about it or i trust with the information.

what about women? are the ladies the same way. or is it simple you have to truly keep hidden.
4 years

BlankHunter:
I'd love to be able to discuss padding with IRL friends, but I'm way too nervous to tell them it's a fetish I'm into 😳

best thing to do is feel the room. If you have good friends they will love to here it and will ask questions and it might help you to have that support. If you don't think you have that support. your welcome to chat with us here. I'm down as well to message. its a good spot to talk about that type of stuff here.
4 years