Gaining

Gaining with butter

Hey guys I was trying some gaining with lard and ice cream but i became sick of the lard. Now I will try butter with ice cream. Could you give me some other ideas for gaining with butter and do you think it's a nice idea to use butter for gaining? smiley
4 years

Gaining with butter

It's good in any simple "instant" starch side: Lipton rice/noodle boxes, macaroni & cheese, etc.

Basically just double the amount of butter when you make it. Because they're white simple carbs, it really packs on the fat. You can sub the milk for heavy cream, too. Now you're "side" dish is 750-1,000cal alone!
4 years

Gaining with butter

Thanks smiley
4 years

Gaining with butter

Mashed potatoes made with butter, heavy cream and cream cheese is to die for. Put that in your daily rotation and you'll be spilling out of your pants in no time.
4 years

Gaining with butter

Just bought 400 gr macaroni, 250 gr butter, 200 gr whipping cream and 220 gr cheese .
I'm gonna skip breakfast and try eat the whole meal at one serving, wish me luck smiley
4 years

Gaining with butter

Just to let you know i was able to finish to whole meal for about 2 hours. Maan those 4700 kcal felt good 😊
4 years

Gaining with butter

LouisXXIV:
my solution is not about butter. lard can be so delicious, too.

I tend to heat up lard on a pan. when you see it turns into clear liquid, put it in a bowl and mix with 1:1 gravies or 3:1 salted sauce or whatever flavored liquid you like. You can use this liquid-lard as normal gravies.

what I do is fully dipping sliced chicken or turkey in that liquid and boiling. kinda like "dongpo meat" we have in China. the muscle fibers heavily soaked in lard always satisfy me.

or simply mix solid lard with meat, around 1:2~3, and make into mince pies/pizzas. pie with heavy lard tastes double delicious.

Oil doesn't go well with carbohydrates or heavy sugar-you need proteins and a little bit flavor to maximize its deliciousness.

p.s. taking in too much lard in a short time might make your head ache. no more than 250 grams per meal is recommended.

Nice ideas. Thanks smiley
4 years

Gaining with butter

I'd love to hear someone explain why cream is better than butter when butter is literally twice as dense calorie wise
4 years