Gaining

Mutual gaining

OneSlipperyBoi:
How do you guys feel about gaining with your partner?

Always liked the idea. I think it’s cute when couples gain weight together just as a natural consequence of their happiness and interactions.
4 years

Mutual gaining

It is awesome! We have had weekly contests. She always adds more pounds than I, so I am the ultimate winner. One week we went to a buffet almost every day and she gained 11.2 pounds.
4 years

Mutual gaining

It is the ultimate! Closeness, eating great meals & snacking together, both of you becoming more horny because of the growing bodies together.....need I say more?
4 years

Mutual gaining

I find it absurd most people on these sites do it long-distance and don't even actually "feed" or eat with these women! They don't have the opportunity to actually rub their bellies, cuddle afterwards. It's all so fake.
4 years

Mutual gaining

Yep.
4 years

Mutual gaining

Bicepsual:
I find it absurd most people on these sites do it long-distance and don't even actually "feed" or eat with these women! They don't have the opportunity to actually rub their bellies, cuddle afterwards. It's all so fake.

On one hand I agree but on the other hand that would require social skills and consent to be intimate, which most FA's dont have. Cashapping $30 to someone and saying "here, go nuts" and getting a video out of it (if that) is basically all that can do.

Not to mention most of the feedees are already married or are in open relationships meaning they're already getting the intimacy and you just do the dirty work, pumping in $.
4 years

Mutual gaining

Yep Baba, that pretty much covers it.
4 years

Mutual gaining

It's an actual category a user can select on the personal profile, so I'd guess there's a lot of folks in here who are into it.

I used to just be an FA/feeder, and I still am. But I tried gaining some weight. Looked like gainers/feedees were having lots of fun, so I figured I should at least try it, right? Turns out, it's been quite enjoyable and fun. But I think for a long time, I may have always thought I was too thin, but lacked the courage to change this.

I still love big women who loves eating, like before. If she's under 200 lbs, I know I will want, perhaps even need to see her gain, whether on purpose or even by accident/naturally (pregnancy, middle age spread, etc.). After that, it would be more up to her. I'd enjoy it, of course. I still enjoy watching a weight gain like before.

But now, I think I'd like to gain more too. The thought of being with a large lady who loves eating and gaining, who's also obsessed with cooking lots of fattening food sounds divine. If I end up gaining a significant amount of weight because of her cooking or efforts, that would be nice. Just knowing that some of those additional pounds and inches on me are a result of that, that I would always have with me.

I even have this dream and fantasy where for a honeymoon trip, to go on a long cruise (so I can also see some places) where we both make complete gluttons out of ourselves. Just hope I remember to pack some larger clothes for that trip.

Then after the marriage we both end up gaining even more!
4 years

Mutual gaining

littlejohnboy:
It is awesome! We have had weekly contests. She always adds more pounds than I, so I am the ultimate winner. One week we went to a buffet almost every day and she gained 11.2 pounds.

A girl once put 7 pounds on me in a week. When we discovered that, she was quite pleased and wanted to try for 10. She had no knowledge of this community or even the term “feeder” but she definitely was one - actually she fit every category - FA, feeder, feedee and mutual gainer. Just now realized that. Since then, I’ve always wondered just how much one could gain in a week if they made an all out effort and really tried. Probably depends on the person.
4 years

Mutual gaining

Bicepsual:

I didn’t realize it was that bad. On one hand, it is sad that that is the best most people can get. On the other hand, it’s great that people at least have that. Before the internet, people silently struggled alone, unable to connect to anyone else. Many people assumed they were “weird” or defective for liking something that “no one else” did.
4 years