Gaining

Weight gain week

Me and my Feeder BF are planing a Weight Gain week October 31 to November 7.

We are planing to push my limits and see just how much i can grow during one week.

So I wonder if there is any interest in me making regular updates and with pics and videos and such? And if so anything you want to see. Let me know either here or in a message

Donations are welcome. All help will make me swell up more. And donors will get some extra like some exclusive pics or videos

paypal.me/pools/c/8iNOR0ucOI
4 years

Weight gain week

Well then i will do updates. Before, during and after. Showing how i grow
4 years

Weight gain week

Would love the before & after stats. Weight and waste measurement before and after.

If you track calories, would be interesting to know that too. Can help give me some idea of what gives which results
4 years

Weight gain week

allgrownup:
Would love the before & after stats. Weight and waste measurement before and after.

If you track calories, would be interesting to know that too. Can help give me some idea of what gives which results

I can try but i rather focus on eating and being full than counting what i eat and calories
4 years

Weight gain week

I want to try this too!
4 years

Weight gain week

Doughyboy99:
I want to try this too!

You should. It is really exiting me. But i am lucky to have a feeder that is willing to help me. Feed me and make me grow.

But i really hope people here wants to help out to. any small donation will help. It is expensive to eat a lot. And if people want to see me really swell up the donation will make me gain even more
4 years

Weight gain week

allgrownup:

Lamia:
I can try but i rather focus on eating and being full than counting what i eat and calories

That could be the BF's job. Odds are good he'd enjoy that part ;-)
4 years