Fat experiences

Why do men like soft tummies?

Just wondering what it is to touch the soft female tummy with the eyes
4 years

I don't quite understand the question. You mean why some men may find it visually appealing?

It may be biological, but a larger woman implies she has more access to food, so future kids are thus unlikely to go hungry.

Also perhaps just imagining how much yummy food she had to eat to get to that point. Not sure if that's the sort of answer you were looking for. Others may have different opinions and thoughts on the manner.

Also, thicker limbs, larger butts, and larger boobs look kind of funny and not quite proportional if there isn't at least some belly.
4 years

Whatev:
If it’s on a Moreno physical note then, well...
Think about it like a pillow. You push, but it’s meaty inside. It’s the movements, the weight, the standoffishness and the fact that it’s There. It isn’t going away, not withering, not dying. It’s like a chocolate cake that’s been frosted one too many times and you just wanna see what’s in there, what makes it tick. And I mean, I’ve never had that much experience WITH touching someone like that. Never dated in person before sadly, but that’s the feeling that I think we’d like to have. That intimacy with someone that understands “Hey, you’ve Fulfilled my needs and served my purposes, and that’s ok with me. You’ve earned this.” Then, they proceed to allow the other to get what they want, and to comfort them.

It’s like a sense of home in your hands, I guess... knowing that it won’t go away for some is something, but for others it’s just how it is.

Is that an ok assessment ma’am?

Only response I really agree with so far
4 years

AnastasiaGree:
Just wondering what it is to touch the soft female tummy with the eyes

The eyes ignite the sense of wonder. A caress with the eyes, surrounding one's spirit with a pillow of contact, a hug from within that the becomes magnetic, wanting the sensation to overcome all logic.
4 years

The aesthetic look, the feel, the movement & the vulnerability of seeing it get bigger and bigger is so arousing!
4 years

voluptuouslover:
The aesthetic look, the feel, the movement & the vulnerability of seeing it get bigger and bigger is so arousing!

Let's not forget all those ever changing and expanding curves !
4 years