General

How does one strike a mental balance with feedism in a relationship?

Hello so I am starting to think that I seriously want to be in a relationship that involves Feederism. I fall into the feeder category and whenever I see a guy I�m attracted to instantly feel aroused. Like just the thought of them and how they are fat just turns me on. It�s like I don�t even think about the person themselves and it makes me feel terrible sometimes. I fear that I would just be incapable to be in a relationship with this fetish in my life because I will be too obsessed with wanting them to gain weight. Like the thought of whom I was with would instantly arouse me and would I even think of them as a person and not care about the romantic side of the relationship.

I would really love some advice on this? Am I overthinking or underestimating myself. I am also a virgin and have never been any relationship btw! Did anyone have this same fear but later is in a relationship where they strike a balance. If your significant other wanted to lose weight would that be okay with you?
4 years

In my case I've always been with a big woman, and it wasn't until she started dropping that weight before I realized I like this stuff. Not a priori as a fat admirere but as a feeder first.

Eventually I just...adapted. I accepted her weight loss. There are other things in my sexual fantasies that she isn't into either, or tried once but isn't interested, and this was just another thing where you realize "that's not fur us"

The great thing is that when you're in a relationship, because you fell in love with each other, the being together, the being a couple, takes precedence over almost all other things. Not because it HAS to be that way but because that's just how it is, how it goes, how it feels. The sexual side is an add-on but it's not what the whole relationship feels about. To say it differently; if she or I would have an accident that makes sex impossible, we would still have a great time together, being deeply in love.

So I had a great time with her too when she had lost weight.

Of course I'm happy that she started regaining, and that when I expressed how I like her with a bit more meat on her she slowly but surely has let go of the idea of being thin. That's a great fantasy add-on for me.

Don't worry. When you love someone, it all balances out.
4 years

The balance comes in learning to let go. Obviously control is an inherent component of feederism; but if your grip is too tight it will drive you insane.

Years ago I'd get angry when pouring my time into a large fattening meal and she didn't pig out, frustrated when bringing home late-night sushi and she says she's not that hungry and gives 3/4ths of it to the kids.

The balance comes in identifying this is a marathon and not a sprint. Her bored snacking, desire to eat out will grow over time.

It's not heavy cream funnel feeding 3x a day; if you've found the partner into that then congrats because they're one in a million.

For most, it's a little overeating over years and your girl will balloon into the slothful manatee you've always wanted. 🕒📅
4 years