Extreme obesity

Smoking and extreme obesity

Definitely strains of a death feedist and yeah that's a thing. Pretty extreme.

It reminds of this girl I see every day at work when walking to my car at lunch. She spends her entire lunch break chain smoking and gorging on fast food in her car. The windows are barely cracked, car running. She's gained so much in the last couple years. She seriously looks like she's aged 10 years in the last 2 years. Just sits in her car destroying herself.
4 years

Would love to lay in bed & 420 all day with shorty!!!💭
4 years

julie_tv:
I find a SSBBW or SSBHM who smokes to be a huge turn on.

surely
3 years

julie_tv:
I find a SSBBW or SSBHM who smokes to be a huge turn on.

fato2:
surely

I prefer women who smoke. It's a naughty habit and getting rare. Plus if they quit, most likely they put on some pounds like mentioned before. Gotta love it!
3 years

I agree with Expanding .. it is a huge turnoff

But I agree with others that the aftereffects of quitting smoking can be hot! Especially the weight gain part!
3 years

I mean if you are already dedicated to being extremely obese and not caring about the health effects, why not just smoke too? If you're in it for the unhealthy aspects that is. In that case it would be a turn on.
3 years

2cute2b4gotten:
I mean if you are already dedicated to being extremely obese and not caring about the health effects, why not just smoke too? If you're in it for the unhealthy aspects that is. In that case it would be a turn on.

yes smiley
3 years

2cute2b4gotten:

I find it incredibly appealing when a BBW smokes cigarettes. I get turned on by the fact they are doing the "wrong" things according to society. (Both obesity and smoking.)
3 years

Inlettu:
Hmm I like cigarettes and I don't see the problem having them time to time.

There is no problem. If you enjoy smoking cigarettes, then why not?

It used to be VERY common to see women smoking everywhere. In their cars, at the office, bars and restaurants, parties, etc.

There's an inexplicable allure to a woman who smokes.
3 years

Smoke up all the fuck you want, 600 air quality index is gonna be the new normal.
3 years
1234   loading