Story authors

Premium subscribers... what do you think?

Hello, LitMistress here, author of Too Big to Handle which is premium content.

And I'm curious, how are premium subscribers enjoying their content?

Do you feel the content of this side has improved in the year-ish time it's been offered? Do you feel that the highest quality content has simply moved to premium? Do you feel authors are more consistent with their work now that they have incentive to get their stories published/finished?

Is there something you wish authors would do more of, less of, change in other ways?

I'm honestly just so curious to hear how people feel about the content they are receiving, so any thoughts would be appreciated.
4 years

I am extremely enjoying the story. too big to handle I just wish it could be posted twice a week instead of once a week or longer story chapters other than that it’s fantastic. Can’t wait to read more
4 years

Thanks for the kind words about my writing!

Honestly, I didn't just mean my work. I was curious to see if people felt all premium content was truly a cut above the rest or what their experience is. I just wondered how people were enjoying the experience and all.

But thank you for commenting so kindly about my piece!
4 years

not being a premium subscriber I can't answer to whether or not premium stories are a "cut above."

also without proof I have no idea that going through all the effort of squirreling them away for a more elite audience provides a pay off significant enough to justify it.

I haven't heard or read anything to contradict that.

i write stories (and publish them here) not only to arouse myself but more to arouse and entertain others...hopefully encouraging a positive online response that with luck and the right lady continues beyond a clicked "like."

Limiting my stories to a smaller audience would defeat all that.

B
4 years

I have read the free samples for a lot of the premium authors, or at least a bunch of their older work and even now the quality seemed super low. Also I don’t want to pay money for unfinished stuff. I’d rather have the option to purchase finished stories from an author I like (like your stories) on kobo or something.
Most of the premium stories just aren’t what I want at all.
4 years

I slightly enjoyed paying to read Too Big to Handle, but it’s because I wasn’t thinking about what I was spending. I actually ended up burning $20 during a two month hiatus you were on.

I can’t justify paying $10 a month on a subscription service just to read stories, which is the only reason I come here.
3 years