Lifestyle tips

Weight gain tools?

Rockstarman:
So me and friend were talking about this and as it turns out there are not many options out there besides funnels for force feeding. I’m wondering does anyone on here know of a place where you can get weight gain tools like feeding Machines or other things like that?

I mean, honestly beyond a glass, spoon, knife, and fork, what do you really need? People can easily eat faster than they can digest.
4 years

Weight gain tools?

A blender can pack in 3,000-4,000 calories in one shake.
4 years

Weight gain tools?

I have had fun with a funnel and tube I made myself. I used a 2 litre plastic lemonade bottle with the bottom cut off. I attached a length of clear pvc tube to the neck, I think it was 1 1/4" diameter and on the end of this a stainless steel 1/4 turn ball valve with a short plastic pipe as a mouthpiece. I hooked up the bottle to a high shelf with a wire coat hanger and sat on a chair underneath.

I was using this for drinking 3 pints of beer in 10 seconds (a personal challenge) and it worked well. I have not yet tried with anything else but maybe I'll try with a cream based weight gain shake.
4 years

Weight gain tools?

This really is the most erotic way. I've used them a lot with a feedee and she fell in love with the the pure gluttony of it while also being able to control the flow. I used half&half to thin out the high cal mixture. She got off knowing just how much she was purposely ingesting. Plus, it's not messy, like a funnel/tube.
4 years

Weight gain tools?

I was referring to the camel bag/bite tube post.
4 years

Weight gain tools?

I recently discovered the "Q-Bong", which looks like it would be very helpful.

q-bong.com/
4 years

Weight gain tools?

palndrm:
This really is the most erotic way. I've used them a lot with a feedee and she fell in love with the the pure gluttony of it while also being able to control the flow. I used half&half to thin out the high cal mixture. She got off knowing just how much she was purposely ingesting. Plus, it's not messy, like a funnel/tube.

I just wish it was easier to clean! The fat film that’s left behind is difficult to remove, especially the tube. Knowing all the cream is now in my belly is So hot!
4 years