Gaining

How much heavy cream in a shake?

2 to 1 ratio with chocolate milk being the 2. So maybe start with a quart of chocolate milk with a pint of heavy cream.Or go more ambitious with a half gallon of Chocolate milk and a quart of heavy cream. You could also experiment with adding a can of Sweetened Condensed milk to the recipe. It packs a lot of calories for a low price
4 years

How much heavy cream in a shake?

TheNinjaDude:
I’m thinking of making weight gain shakes with heavy cream and chocolate milk. How much cream would everyone reckon I should use?

Skip the chocolate milk, since it seems milk has a tendency to go sour and bad. Probably because over here, it's only pasteurized whereas cream and half & half are ultra pasteurized.

Eventually, you should be able to work up to a pint of cream to half a cup of chocolate sauce (e.g. Ghirardelli). Stir it with the same straw that you will use to drink it. Not chocolate syrup like Hershey's since that seems to be hard to mix in. I'm not sure why that is.

That's 20 fl. oz., the same size as a large Starbucks coffee and there's just over 2,000 calories in it, and you can suck it down through a straw. It's so sinfully delicious, basically the recipe for chocolate fondue only you're drinking it, and if you drink that almost every day, you are going to get so fat.

If you drink that even somewhat regularly, you should start planning on larger clothes, because you're going to need them.

If this recipe seems to rich and high fat at first, you can start off with half & half, that pretty much almost anyone should be able to drink straight.

Slightly off topic, but you should also give up milk and drink half & half any time you may otherwise drink milk.
4 years