Fattening others

Bf's belly

I've been hanging out with a good friend of mine and have found myself eyeing his belly quite often. He is taken and totally not my type, but I keep wanting to touch his little belly. Has anyone else felt this way before?
4 years

Bf's belly

Maybe u should feed him sometime
4 years

Bf's belly

It's official, I am totally immersed with his little belly. It's squishy and soft, I will find any excuse to touch it. Luckily we are close enough where this stuff isn't weird
4 years

Bf's belly

He's definitely got a belly forming and I enjoy when he wears shirts that'll show the progression.
4 years

Bf's belly

CFV:
He's definitely got a belly forming and I enjoy when he wears shirts that'll show the progression.

You say he's not your type, but are you sure?

You seem to be paying a fair bit of attention to his body. Not saying you should be a homewrecker though; that's bad.

Is his girlfriend/wife an FFA as well, or perhaps a BBW?

It's a pretty well known fact that being in an LTR with a fat woman is likely to be a fattening experience, unless he's already fat. So if she's fat, there's a good chance he'll continue to expand and get even fatter.
4 years

Bf's belly

CFV:

ILuvChubbyChix:
You say he's not your type, but are you sure?

You seem to be paying a fair bit of attention to his body. Not saying you should be a homewrecker though; that's bad.

Is his girlfriend/wife an FFA as well, or perhaps a BBW?

It's a pretty well known fact that being in an LTR with a fat woman is likely to be a fattening experience, unless he's already fat. So if she's fat, there's a good chance he'll continue to expand and get even fatter.

His partner is a plus size person as well. I'm not intending on home wrecking, simply because he's not into women. But I always saw myself with someone taller, a good amount of weight, and and all around domineering
4 years