Gaining

Stuffing or snacking?

I've noticed that some people gain by periodically stuffing themselves to the max. Others don't stuff but just snack constantly. Which do you do?
4 years

Stuffing or snacking?

I am more of a snacking person. I don’t like the feeling of being stuffed and having to go to work. Lol. Then I just want to lay down and go to sleep!
4 years

Stuffing or snacking?

Both. I enjoy snacking all day to "spoil dinner" and then going to a buffet and eating until I am falling asleep in a food coma.
4 years

Stuffing or snacking?

I prefer snacking, while stuffing has its perks it's never really been my favorite. For some reason I have need to change up the food I'm eating, and with stuffing you generally don't
4 years

Stuffing or snacking?

I guess I would say both as well?
4 years

Stuffing or snacking?

Mostly snacking. I do it all day basically. But of course I do like to stuff myself as well from time to time
4 years

Stuffing or snacking?

Luvsbananas:
The weight I have gained over the past year has definitely been due to an increase in snacking (combined with a more sedentary josmiley. I haven't really stuffed myself on purpose...although the idea of stuffing...with someone else's encouragement. ..does intrigue me.

You can get all of the encouragement in the world right here on FF.Having accidentally gained 30(?) or more in a year.You seem to have great potential as an intentional gainer .Why not do a trial run until the day after Thanksgiving. I bet you could get to 165 by Thanksgiving morning. See what you think and feel with the reactions from family. If you like it you could just continue on through New Year's day. You could do a gainer page here and keep track.
4 years