Submission and domination

Fatter = more ticklish?

Oh yes 100%, my partner has gained a lot since we’ve been together and his belly and sides are suuuper sensitive now.
4 years

Fatter = more ticklish?

Oh I tickle him every day we’ve had many talks about it 😂 he doesn’t feel teased because he knows I’m very attracted to his size, he just says he’s far more sensitive where the fat has built up than he used to be. He likes when I tickle him because he likes to be dominated, but sometimes I take it too far and it irritates him, but that’s part of being dominant right? Pushing the limits? Lol it’s extremely rare for him to get irritated, I’m not abusive by any means, but it is adorable to see him pout and pant after a long tickle session
4 years

Fatter = more ticklish?

Sometimes I tell him to keep his hands in place, but he’s never able to resist fighting me, he’s a blue collar worker and very strong, but because we love to wrestle and tickling him for years, my upper body strength has improved immensely to where I can still tickle him even when he tries to get away. I don’t ever tie him up we’ve just never tried it, we have so much fun without it maybe one day we’ll branch out smiley) the only time I’m dead serious about him to stop resisting is when I tickle his feet, because being kicked while doing it is not fun for me 😂
4 years

Fatter = more ticklish?

Kontrastliebender Athlet:
Do any of you tubbies like being tickled?

I've always liked tickling. I think it is a real simple way of domination, one can start and stop within seconds and the sub has absolutely zero control. I've kind of made the experience that people grow more ticklish when they get fat.

Can anyone confirm?

I think there is some truth in that.
Being ticked (among other things). Is one of my weaknesses.
4 years