Gaining

Pushers vs. letting goers

I'm a pusher right now. I long for the day when I get fat without even trying
4 years

I'm definitely a pusher. You don't continue gaining at my size unless you're testing your tummy's limits on a regular basis.
4 years

AskDrFeeder:
It seems to me we can divide feedees into these two categories:

Pusher (not to be confused with drug dealer!): You can't gain unless you push yourself (or are pushed by someone else). If you just eat what you feel like your weight will stay about the same.

Letting Goer: You have a good appetite and simply allowing yourself to eat all you want is sufficient to gain.

Which type are you? And has anyone started out as a "Pusher" but later became a "Letting Goer"? Or vice versa?

I started my gain as a "Pusher", binging to gain weight and not keeping it on. Now though I have become a "Letting Goer" I gain very easily now and I don't lose the weight I have gained. I'm old, so gaining is incredibly easy for me.
2 years

Love this take on feedee categories. I’m definitely team ‘letting goers’. I stopped exercising and started letting myself eat what I want. It felt so good to go out to drink and eat a big dinner with friends. Or binge on take out at home. Add in a lot of late night desserts and the weight just piled on naturally.
2 years

I am a pusher that eventually became a letting goer. It took my time to actually have to consistently push myself but after sometime it just became sort of mindless to the point my whole psychology to it changed because my inhibitions about our sort of just fell away to the point that I just gave into it and I only cared about what my next meal would be.
2 years

I’m definitely a letting goer. I let go a few times per year, and usually it very quickly gets very expensive so I usually try to stop. But it can take a month or two and I’ve usually gone up 1-2 jeans sizes by then. And each time it gets harder to push the brakes on it. Sometimes I shock myself with the amount I’ll eat during a binge period. It interests me greatly what would happen with a little bit of regular encouragement. I think I’d spiral out of control 😂
2 years

im a let goer. i just love food and end up gaining as result. ive gotten to the point that i want to see what results i can get if i push myself though.
2 years

doublefrosted:
im a let goer. i just love food and end up gaining as result. ive gotten to the point that i want to see what results i can get if i push myself though.

The results will be great, give it a try.
2 years

Letting goer, I gained 135lbs in 7 years.
2 years

I had to push myself to gain when I first started and it took a couple of years to get weight to actually stay on me.
Once it started to stick gaining was much easier.
I started to let go and not care so much if I gained or lost weight. Stopped getting on the scale every week and obsessing about what my weight was.
My occasional binging turned in to a compulsive overeating disorder and then my weight went out of control.
2 years
123   loading