Fat experiences

You ever feel this way about gaining

sometimes I feel I should lose weight get back to 200 lbs ( hard to do now)
sometime I feel I should remain this weight remain at less( hard to do)
and sometimes I feel like I should just give in and gain (easy especially now the holiday season is on us) do anyone else feel the same way
4 years

Oh ya I feel like this at times
4 years

I also feel like that often. That is why I haven't really gained any weight. But I now think that I'd rather be huge and happy, than thin and healthy.
4 years

Yeah for sure 👍.
Love being fat , big round belly. But now have diabetes but I would like to get fatter again. I just don't feel like myself 😭. Want my belly back.
4 years

I think a lot of people go back and forth in their heads about it. I certainly have. But there are few things as physically satisfying as having a big round belly.
4 years

Yeah I have done that a few times
4 years

All the time. I never want to be skinny, or smaller than I am now but I feel like I should be for family reasons etc. It’s the only thing stopping from just letting go and gaining
4 years

Absolutely. Feeling conflicted or indecisive is part of gaining for just about everyone. It is a serious commitment, and sometimes it feels like the whole world is aligned against it. If it’s not society, it’s family, or friends, or health, and so on. My fat fantasy world is constantly smacking up against reality, and lately I’ve felt more conflicted than ever about what direction I want to pursue.
4 years

ashlee:
I sooo relate to this. I often have times where it hits me just how much I've gained. I will go to put on an old favorite outfit and start to do an activity that used to be easy (painting toenails, anyone?), and I realize how much I've let myself go. I will freak out. Start plotting my return to skinniness. All that.

But at the end of the day, I've come to terms with the new me. Freak outs aside, this is who I am. I love food and I love what is happening to my body.

But here's where it gets kind of weird for me… I have these times that are both embarrassing and exciting, times where I am ashamed and aroused by it. I will be out with friends and something will draw attention to my weight or my eating. In the same moment, I question my decision to do this AND feel reassured that I am so into this. Not sure if this makes any sense at all.

Is really usual this feeling. But more u gain, more time fly with your new fat body and more you will become usual for you and for others seeing the new 'you'. So just enjoy it, because stopping it will become really difficult and above all...why doing it when it s so attractive being full and big?
4 years