Gaining

What i expect from heavy cream?

so ive never really tried gaining with heavy cream before (or really gaining at all). But for the last 3 days ive been drinking 2 pints of heavy cream per day. What can i expect if i keep this up for 2-3 weeks?
4 years

JohnJ:
so ive never really tried gaining with heavy cream before (or really gaining at all). But for the last 3 days ive been drinking 2 pints of heavy cream per day. What can i expect if i keep this up for 2-3 weeks?

StarSmoke:
Well, now listen closely because this is the secret to heavy cream... Depending on your ratios of calories in to calories out... you just might......... gain a little weight? And/or give yourself some pretty bad heartburn lol.

Surprisingly i have not had heart burn yet lol. And i have not been changing my diet at all other than adding heavy cream.
4 years

I'm surprised you've kept that up so far for 3 whole days.

Most folks can't manage a quart day after day, every day. Or, they have to build up to it. Myself, I find it difficult to drink more than a pint. But, you are starting off larger which may be part of it. I've found that after gaining about 30 lbs, a pint of cream goes down easier than it did before.

If you really can keep that up every day for 3 weeks, I expect a slow gain for the first week, and then you will really blow up and gain a significant amount of weight. There's another thread here that talks about a delay effect.

There have also been many anecdotal reports regarding how dairy fat has a more significant effect on your limbs and your ass, than your abdomen. While this does depend on genetics, I expect you to thicken all over. If you have a thigh gap, you will have either a much smaller thigh gap or it will be completely gone.

Some have also reported developing almost an addiction to the cream. More psychological though, no physical withdrawal symptoms.

Sometimes really do look forward to drinking one of my heavy cream shakes after making myself full from dinner, which takes some more food than before. It's to the point that I make sure there's always cream I can drink, which lately I've been trying to do 3-4 times a week.

If your clothes are already tight now, I think you should go shopping for new clothes now, before it's too late. I would expect that you will soon find yourself with an extra couple inches around your waist, ass, and thighs, and at least another inch around your arms.

The recipe for my heavy cream shake is so simple, it isn't really a shake but it's basically the recipe for chocolate fondue. 1 pint of cream to half a cup of chocolate sauce, like Ghirardelli. Or 4 parts cream to 1 part chocolate sauce. Mix with a straw that you will later use to drink it. If you like milkshakes, I think you will love this, except it's over twice as fattening.

If you find the chocolate sauce hard to mix, as you might if you store the leftover sauce in the fridge, microwave it for about 25 seconds before you mix in the cream.
4 years

Not sure to the long-term effects but it's been 4 -6 months or so since I started diligently topping off with HWC in various drinks, milk, frappes, shakes, ice cream... In the past 2 Sundays I have restocked and just cracked open 5th or 6th quart of Oct tonight. Mixed 1/2 the new quart into 3 frappes... Just shy of 3000 calories this evening.

Calculated excess calories for the first week at over 11,000 calories mixing with 2 frappes every single night. Second week was prob a little more and I am up about 10 pounds since start of September. My overall gain for five months is over 20 pounds and all time personal best.

The most notable change is how much softer my belly has gotten since the start of this summer. Like seriously plush compared to anything I've experienced with past gains over the years. The way it jiggles and feels when I walk is a totally new feeling. I am softer all over and recently started gaining more in my face and arms too.

HWC works miracles for easy gains and I've built up more of a tolerance to the extra dairy than when I first started.
4 years

Mix heavy cream with two liter bottles of soda/pop and salt. That right there is your cheap and basic buildingblock triple-S trio: Sugar+Satfat+Salt. Pounds should pack on big plus you get some variation with your choices of sodeypops. You should be able to run it through an icecream maker, too. The math is easy. They say 3500 calories = 1 pound. Control your destiny with maths!
4 years

juicecaboose:
Mix heavy cream with two liter bottles of soda/pop and salt. That right there is your cheap and basic buildingblock triple-S trio: Sugar+Satfat+Salt. Pounds should pack on big plus you get some variation with your choices of sodeypops. You should be able to run it through an icecream maker, too. The math is easy. They say 3500 calories = 1 pound. Control your destiny with maths!

becomingoverweight:
I can see your logic regarding sugar given it's fattening(even if it's not so good for you) but why salt? It doesn't fatten people up.

The salt will increase water retention and also slow your metabolism to a degree when in excess so the effect is twofold. Look up what the recommended daily amount is for salt and crank it up from there per your discretion. (reads your profile...) I see, you're the one single person on here tha reads scientific literature on weight gain. My recommendation is basic. Maybe you could add nuance to it with some of that research you're famous for? smiley
4 years

FYI heavy cream makes you feel very full for a long time. I don't use it that much for that reason. My wife can go 3-4 hrs without snacking/eating afterwards.

It's the main reason it's a dietary staple of the Keto diet for weight LOSS.
4 years

Bicepsual:
FYI heavy cream makes you feel very full for a long time. I don't use it that much for that reason. My wife can go 3-4 hrs without snacking/eating afterwards.

It's the main reason it's a dietary staple of the Keto diet for weight LOSS.

Yes, so long as you don't have sugar or carbs with it. HWC with an otherwise high carb/sugar diet however, is a ticket for fat gain.
4 years

JohnJ:

When i did my 3 weeks of cream i gained 10lbs I have sence lost 5lbs so I'm getting ready to do another 2 weeks
4 years

I used to be stick thin and gained about 15 pounds from heavy cream. After I stopped I lost most of it, but I'm still way softer than I was before. Maybe HC really does redistribute VAT to SAT...
4 years