Gaining

Fastest way to get fat fast

Heavy cream for sure, I got stretch marks all over the inside of my thighs after a month of on and off cream shakes, and a good chunk of that fat also stuck in my butt.
4 years

I have been gaining actively for a while and overeating is the best weigh to gain. Eat more are every meal, between meals and before bed.
4 years

jboabfe:
Heavy cream for sure, I got stretch marks all over the inside of my thighs after a month of on and off cream shakes, and a good chunk of that fat also stuck in my butt.

How often did you drink it during that month? How much did you drink at one time? And how much do you think you gained from doing it?
4 years

I have been on 300ml heavy cream per day on top of my normal meals for a week now and can really say it works. Have also been consuming a good quantity of peanuts between meals and find that my weight has increased by nearly 8 lbs over last 2 weeks and plenty of flab coming! It's a turn-on feeling that larger belly sitting in my lap and fatter bum beginning to spill over chairs.

Best time for me to drink the cream is about an hour or two after breakfast. It does not seem then to give me any digestive problems. I can't take it late at night.
4 years

van:
What happens if you drink it at night? I can't drink it during the day because then I am not hungry for meals (it's very satiating).[/quote]

I get heartburn (acid reflux) if I have the cream before bed. I find that taking it after breakfast means that my appetite for lunch is pretty much unaffected - I usually have quite a substantial lunch with salad and fruit.
4 years

Curveman:
I have been on 300ml heavy cream per day on top of my normal meals for a week now and can really say it works. Have also been consuming a good quantity of peanuts between meals and find that my weight has increased by nearly 8 lbs over last 2 weeks and plenty of flab coming.

Wow, only 300ml? I would've guessed closer to 500ml or more! That's awesome that a small amount of heavy cream per day can cause you to balloon up like that!
4 years

ChubbyAthlete:
Wow, only 300ml? I would've guessed closer to 500ml or more! That's awesome that a small amount of heavy cream per day can cause you to balloon up like that!

van:
300 ml is nearly 1,000 calories. If you eat normally during the day and have 300 ml of cream daily, you should gain around 2 lbs a week.

Peanuts are nearly the same number of calories (828 cal per cup), so if you eat a bit more than a cup of peanuts a day along with the cream you should gain 4 lbs a week - providing you are totally sedentary and able to digest the cream properly lol.

This is right and that's why I'm gaining pretty fast. The trick for me is to have the cream and peanuts at times when it doesn't affect my appetite for normal meals. If I overdo the cream or have it just before bed then the consequences (acid reflux) tends to put me off the whole gaining thing.

Have been eating 300g of peanuts a day (1800 cals) on some days.
4 years

I've been mixing a quart of heavy whipping cream, a little bit of whole milk and serious max weight gain shake. I drink that 1-2 a day. Put about 12 pound on in 2 months.
4 years

I'f you're looking for a way to get fat really fast go to this site legeerook.com/1WLI
4 years

cocroach09:
I'f you're looking for a way to get fat really fast go to this site ]legeerook.com/1WLI

That sounds like a legit link
4 years