Fat experiences

Bbw/ssbbw into size contrast

I have always loved the contrast between myself and a bigger woman. I have been in size contrast relationships before and its a really big turn when your partner continually gets bigger and softer.

Do any girls here fantasize about being with a fit/thin guy while you grow softer and heavier? What do you like about it?
4 years

I love it. It’s the biggest turn on
4 years

PizzaQueen:
yes it could be fun too, imagine a big woman hugging a slim man, he will sink in her, getting stucked between her rolls, unable to free himself from all that fat and softness....crying for help but instead she only hug him tighter and he sinks deeper...

i would LOVE that... lol
4 years

Add to that the fantasy of your boyfriend working out really hard to cradle carry you to bed or to the couch.
4 years

Contrastlover:
I have always loved the contrast between myself and a bigger woman. I have been in size contrast relationships before and its a really big turn when your partner continually gets bigger and softer.

Do any girls here fantasize about being with a fit/thin guy while you grow softer and heavier? What do you like about it?

I love the contrast, my partners have always been skinny and I love how we look next to each other, me being big and heavy while they're just thin and athletic, it's just a huge turn on
4 years

FattyAva:
I like to compare myself to someone fatter......and fatten them up although I’m fat, and if there is anyone fatter than me in my town.

Fat plus superfast equals sexy
4 years