Submission and domination

Feeder turning into feedee

Big bouncy belly lover:
My favourite fantasy is having a girlfriend I tie up and feed, make her go out in clothes that are too small, fat bulging everywhere. Carry on feeding her until she's unable to move.

Gradually I'd start eating poorly too, my stomach drooping over her as I sat on her face. People would start to notice. I'd meet another girl who'd comment on my gain, jiggle my fat and ask where my girlfriend was. I'd tell her she was too fat to be out and about.

Id take the new girl to my appartment to show her my girlfriend's fatness, she'd over power me, tie me up and fatten me.

Eventually my girlfriends and my fat would touch from our separate beds, we'd both be helpless. People would pay to feed, jiggle and fuck us and they'd be nothing we could do.

Anyone else have similar fantasies?

so hot... as long as it stays a fantasy
4 years

Well I do now. You should write a story about it.
4 years

Yes role reversal and Mutual is pretty hot. A while ago this role reversal happened to me by accident.

I was buying the groceries and doing the cooking and would constantly buy my wife favorite snacks and ice creams because she has a huge sweet tooth and try to refrain from getting her favorites. Well I was buying all her favorites ben n jerrys, cookies chocolate, chips etc. and it obscene quantities...she even got excited and thanked me. I happen to be the type that likes my meals but have never really had a sweet tooth.....its not that I don't like ice cream or cookies I just don't crave it after I am done with my big meals.

So this went on for a month or longer and I noticed her gaining weight but I was so fixated on how much she was eating and it didn't seem to compute to as much weight as I thought she would be gaining. I would return home with a an even bigger stock in the freezer and pantry until the next grocery store visit. Same thing we would have a huge meal either I prepared or she would and I realized when she made us dinner she would serve me seconds even before I was finished with my first huge plate.....then we would retire to the couch to watch some netflix or television and she would bring me over a huge bowl of ice cream and she would have a ben n jerry pint for herself.

All of a sudden it I realized i had been eating a huge bowl of ice cream or cookies directly following our massive dinners for a while now and as if I was totally oblivious to the fact that I had a big belly sitting out in front of me. The next day as I went into the gym that I didn't realize I hadn't been going to but maybe once a week for the last several months I weighed myself to realize I had gained 19 lbs. I decided to intentionally gain just to have her tease me or scold me for getting such a big gut. She never said anything.

I would come home after work while pigging out all day to some huge fattening dinners she would make now being that I had more daily travel in my job and was getting home later than her every night. I became her secret feedee while she became my secret feeder even though we didn't talk about it. Although she was eating close to what she served me at dinner until my third helping appeared on several occasions and the dinners became more and more fattening and carb laden. For once she didn't seem to care that she was packing on the lbs. so fast I guess because I was fattening up even faster than her.

This was several years ago but I am thinking of doing this again just to see how big she will get this time.....the only thing is at the way things were going last time I would become huge just to get her over 220 lbs. She just called me to the table just now for our second lunch because we are going out for a late dinner with friends.....here it goes again...as I type this I can barley breath sitting in my office chair with my pants cutting into my big gut still stuffed from the huge fattening Lasagna and italian bread first lunch.
4 years