Submission and domination

Things to say to my fatty

My wife recently told me that it's getting hard to have her hands meet when she hugs me.
4 years

Your coming along nicely.

Your getting so big.

Keep eating, fatty.
4 years

My wife tends to use generic saying's when refers to herself getting fatter which I really like....for example.... "I am getting heavy again" or "I really have put on a lot of weight" or when referring to another friend I have heard her say "She is becoming a big gal".

So maybe when using it toward your husband you can try ........ "You look like you have put on some weight honey....and I love it" or a little playful "I guess I am a pretty good cook...while you softly palm and pat his gut". I know this will be the thing I say if I am ever confronted in front of my wife by some of our friends about my new big gut....."She is a fantastic cook these days."

One thing that surprised me or I should say shocked me is one time years ago after a huge gain she came over to me after we had just ate a restaurant on vacation we were both a bit intoxicated and I was still bloated from overdoing it at dinner as always and I mentioned that the restaurant reminded me of another place we had been to and she said I am not sure and as she came in softly and close to me as she palmed with both hands my chest and gave a slight shake and said "I don't remember these either".....referring to my once firm and muscular pecs which were now thanks to her I noticed soft and jiggly.
4 years

- does he want to be teased?

- if so, how? Does he want to be scolded and shamed ; or praised and worshipped? What about?
4 years

Recently met a Dom you refers to me as a blimp of a man, Fatboy, and a few obscenities.

Regularly used the word blimp

I must admit, I quite enjoyed it
4 years

alelectro:
There's so many delicious fat verbs like jiggle, fatten, waddle, plump up, blimp, blow up, bounce, grow, stuff, fill, ruin, swell, and generic ones like make, turn, and force.

There's also so many wonderful fat nouns like lard, blubber, jelly, jello, tubby, belly, tummy, ass, rolls, gut, fat pad, figure, love handles, double chin, etc.

And plenty of adjectives like unrecognizable, slow, big, jiggling, quivering, etc.

Scenarios like going to buffets, refrigerators, getting stuck in doors, seeing your toes, loss of control.

Just gotta string them together now like: I'm gonna blow you up with so much lard that no one recognizes you. I'll ruin your boyish figure and cover you with so much quivering blubber that you can barely waddle to the buffet. I'm gonna have fun plumping your ass until you can't fit through a door anymore.

If my feeder said these things to me I would be so turned on
4 years

This is incredibly hot 😍
4 years