Fat experiences

Preference change

Has anyone's preferences changed whenever it came to their partners physic? I just to think I was only into larger men, however, lately I've found myself enjoying my friends smaller body rather pleasing. Is this a common thing?
4 years

Preference change

CFV:
Has anyone's preferences changed whenever it came to their partners physic? I just to think I was only into larger men, however, lately I've found myself enjoying my friends smaller body rather pleasing. Is this a common thing?

Kind of. It's been a slow process, but so far it seems that the older I get, the bigger and heavier I would like her to be.

It's not a hard and fast rule, but I know I will be quite disappointed if she doesn't weigh at least 200 lbs and is solidly plus size. When I was a teenager, I would have been content if she had probably 25 extra pounds for just that slight little bit of extra thickness.

However, I think it's due, at least in large part to the amount of self denial I had to overcome from that time, and even into my early 20s. That I really do prefer big women, and I don't mean a size 10 or 12. So I'm not sure if anything really changed at all.

There was also considerably less size acceptance in general around that time, so it seemed harder. Stores didn't have any plus size mannequins, and fewer clothing brands had sizes above 12.

Nowadays, there's so many fat people that it doesn't stick out anymore. There is no real shame. It's the bone skinny who stick out now.
4 years