General

A quick rant, if i may?

Agreed !!!
This site has a number of these beggars.Feabie is even worse. Now there are a number of women here that do sell content that can be purchased. For those that do, I'm all for that !
What gets me are the ones that whine and complain that men want a so called free sample.
Pic's or otherwise. Some just want a conversation with a SSBBW and are willing to pay for the time. No problem with that !
Then again, just watch the shouts. Both sites are bombarded with women that are hungry and or short of funds for a meal. If one pays attention it's the same women posting every day Feed me Feed me.
The whole thing smacks of " I give you nothing today with the promise of more tomorrow"
For those here that enjoy the lifestyle and looking to hook up or sell content I'm all for that !
The bottom line here is that scammers need to be called out or just plain banned. As far as being banned, most keep coming back under a different name.
4 years

A quick rant, if i may?

Oooooooo ... prepare yourself guys for some heavy duty hating!
4 years

A quick rant, if i may?

Just putting this here...

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
4 years

A quick rant, if i may?

I gotta say I can’t agree more. I mean I think it’s kinda tacky. There is a time and place for everything. If that is your intent-to sell your content, I think just open your website or something. I think this is a place to meet likeminded people. I guess if you don’t mind paying for someone’s food. Lol. Each to their own.
4 years

A quick rant, if i may?

[quote]c00kie:

]fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

I am glad to see that FF is noticing the degradation to the community that this "trolling for cash" is creating. In my case, it makes little difference to me if someone wants to send money to someone else. However, I find it chilling to see the abuse leveled at those who might like to chat in a community not realizing that some expect to be paid by the word.
4 years

A quick rant, if i may?

[quote]c00kie:

]fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

I wish I saw that post a few months ago when that weirdo went around going "omg you wont feed me? You hate fat women then, you are bah-locked!"
4 years

A quick rant, if i may?

c00kie:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

Baba Yaga:
I wish I saw that post a few months ago when that weirdo went around going "omg you wont feed me? You hate fat women then, you are bah-locked!"

Most of the time is seems more of the "don't follow me, message me, or chat with me unless you are going to send me money". And, if you don't know this is the policy in advance, THEN you are blocked.

These folks are not really part of the community at all, they are ONLY here trolling for money, using our "fetish" as the hook.

HERE is an example...
I'm here to make extra cash selling videos and pictures. Feel free to message me on snapchat if you want me to make you a custom video or send you belly photos. I will do nudity for the right price as well. Just give me an idea of what you want. Add me on snap for serious customers only mrsmurder420365"

Good news in that it is fully open.
4 years

A quick rant, if i may?

MediumHadronCollider:
While of course I support anyone who wants to sell their content (food isn’t cheap after all!) I do think it’s a shame if a system which was intended primarily for discourse amount like minded people sees a disproportionate use as a sales platform. People shouldn’t be expecting something for nothing, but equally plenty of people don’t want anything, they just want to feel part of a community that doesn’t consider them a freak without buying stuff.

Blame that piece of garbage Fat and Gassy over on Feabie for the whole "feedafeedeefriday" and "white men are only good for giving money" as the reason a lot of us stopped giving a f*ck.

"No chat, pics or anything unless you gimmie money"

"Ok, bye Karen"

Then its "fake feeder, smh, broke ass bitch"

"Oh Im not broke, know why? I didn't give money to you! Baaahahahaha"
4 years

A quick rant, if i may?

Mjohnson:
It’s usually girls asking and they rarely get banned as the site is nothing without them

As a moderator I can assure you that this is completely false. Regardless of gender, if you break the rules... Solicitation included you wI'll get a warning, if the behaviour continues, you get banned. Bans range from 1 day to permanent and will escalate depending on the severity and repeat occurances.

The mod team rely on you to help out. There's only 5 of us and thousands of you. Please report members breaking any rule to us via the email address team@fantasyfeeder.com or by using the report flag which is on users profiles. Remember to give evidence in the form of screenshots as we can't act on hearsay!
4 years

A quick rant, if i may?

MediumHadronCollider:
While of course I support anyone who wants to sell their content (food isn’t cheap after all!) I do think it’s a shame if a system which was intended primarily for discourse amount like minded people sees a disproportionate use as a sales platform. People shouldn’t be expecting something for nothing, but equally plenty of people don’t want anything, they just want to feel part of a community that doesn’t consider them a freak without buying stuff.

Baba Yaga:
Blame that piece of garbage Fat and Gassy over on Feabie for the whole "feedafeedeefriday" and "white men are only good for giving money" as the reason a lot of us stopped giving a f*ck.

"No chat, pics or anything unless you gimmie money"

"Ok, bye Karen"

Then its "fake feeder, smh, broke ass bitch"

"Oh Im not broke, know why? I didn't give money to you! Baaahahahaha"

This community has stage 4 cancer and you just described it's pathology. Fuck that shit. This is fantasyFEEDER not fantasyFINDOM. Feedism as a kink of intimacy and trust is on lifesupport. Being a respectable sexworker is a bit different than raiding an innocent little internet 1.0 chat room and turning it into nothing but a caustically written salespitch

Female feedees: pay me money for food you fucking piece of shit scrub

Female feeders: pay me money for attention you fucking piece of shit scrub
4 years
12   loading