General

A quick rant, if i may?

MediumHadronCollider:
While of course I support anyone who wants to sell their content (food isn’t cheap after all!) I do think it’s a shame if a system which was intended primarily for discourse amount like minded people sees a disproportionate use as a sales platform. People shouldn’t be expecting something for nothing, but equally plenty of people don’t want anything, they just want to feel part of a community that doesn’t consider them a freak without buying stuff.

Baba Yaga:
Blame that piece of garbage Fat and Gassy over on Feabie for the whole "feedafeedeefriday" and "white men are only good for giving money" as the reason a lot of us stopped giving a f*ck.

"No chat, pics or anything unless you gimmie money"

"Ok, bye Karen"

Then its "fake feeder, smh, broke ass bitch"

"Oh Im not broke, know why? I didn't give money to you! Baaahahahaha"

Louiefat:
This community has stage 4 cancer and you just described it's pathology. Fuck that shit. This is fantasyFEEDER not fantasyFINDOM. Feedism as a kink of intimacy and trust is on lifesupport. Being a respectable sexworker is a bit different than raiding an innocent little internet 1.0 chat room and turning it into nothing but a caustically written salespitch

Female feedees: pay me money for food you fucking piece of shit scrub

Female feeders: pay me money for attention you fucking piece of shit scrub

The worst part is when they say "pay me money for food and attention you fucking piece of shit" and you reply with "How about no, take your little findom, shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!"....all of a sudden you're a racist, misogynist, transphobic boomer.
4 years

A quick rant, if i may?

Also god forbid if you mention losing weight on that site they treat you like you shot John Wick's dog.

My take is no site is perfect, when Feabie started it was a lot more pleasant compared to now.
4 years
12   loading