General

Wwe fans

Which would be okay if the VAST overwhelming majority of the people watching the product were his age and generation. As is.... well, he's definitely not endearing himself to anyone much anymore.
4 years

Wwe fans

The weird thing about all this, coming from a long-time wrestling fan, is that I started watching it somewhat regularly since Smackdown moved to Fox. In my opinion, this new storyline involving NXT taking over is rather interesting.

Even though I devote my Wednesdays to watching AEW, I think I should DVR NXT as well. They have a lot of good matches on that show.
4 years

Wwe fans

Sadly that invasion wont last its just for Survivor Series. The talent being stuck in Saudi was a blessing in disguise
4 years

Wwe fans

Serph:
Sadly that invasion wont last its just for Survivor Series. The talent being stuck in Saudi was a blessing in disguise

I figured that it's only for Survivor Series. Besides, even though Bayley is in a triple-threat match, I have a feeling that her feud with Nikki Cross is far from over that will continue into TLC next month.
4 years
12   loading