Gaining

When did u first realise u were getting fat?

Johny12:
Im thinking about gaining and I just wanted to know what some peoples past experiences were when they realised they were packing on the pounds haha. Did u get out of breath more easier? Realise you were a lot more jigglier, etc etc.
Honestly the point that made me really notice I was lacking on the pounds was when I wasn't wearing a shirt and noticed all the strechmarks on my belly
4 years

It was back in high school. I didn't know about feedee or gluttony back then. I just noticed my belly becoming bigger and rounder.
4 years

Also during high school when I could no longer button or even zip up my pants and going up the stairs got me winded to the point that I had to sit down.
4 years

Feeling my belly hang when sitting
4 years

I started off dangerously underweight and I’m still not fat yet, but I have gained enough to reach the “normal” range and go up from a size 0 to a size 4, and the moment when I first realized it was actually a significant gain was when I went to get dressed one morning and grabbed an old size 0 pair of jeans and could not get them on without extreme difficulty, and when I decided to try to pull them on anyway to see how they’d look, I could barely move in them and for the first time in my life I had a very visible muffin top! My gaining journey isn’t over and I hope to someday get to a minimum of 200 pounds, my belly has a slight softness to it right now which I have really enjoyed but it isn’t enough.
4 years

I first kinda noticed in the dressing room of one of my favorite stores.
I tried on a dress i wanted and i couldn’t get it up. I can’t remember exactly what size it was, but i remember how surprised i was, thinking the dress ran small or something. I found the dress in another bigger size , tried it on and while i could get it up and buttoned and everything, it still was like a struggle. I saw my stomach looked big and how squeezed my boobs were. I figured the dresses just ran small and I went home without it. Then I really noticed when i bought a pair of shirts size 7, knowing i’m usually like a 2-5 depending on the brand, those shorts just looked like they’d fit. I got home and tried them on and even tho they were high waisted they still gave me a muffin top. I was like ok clearly my body is different. went back and bought sizes 9 and 11 the 9s fit me perfect and the 11s fit me with more room left over. now the 11’s are the perfect size. when i weighed myself after this epiphany I predicted I’d weigh like 5-10 lbs more, but i was shocked it was 16lbs more than normal. (normal then was 110) and nowww I’m 136 and realizing i’m only a short 14 lbs from being 150
4 years

Each time the scale moved a significant amount, I use the tape measure. By significant, I mean a weight difference that can't be explained by undigested food.

I measure various parts of my body and record them in a spreadsheet. Over time I've noticed how I've been slowly thickening up as, for example, how my butt, bicep, and thighs are more inches around.

I'm not sure which kind of regression analysis would be most effective to guessimate for example, how big my ass would be at 200 lbs, or how much weight I'd have to gain if I want my thighs to be at least a certain number of inches around.
4 years

I realized I was getting fat the first time a girl I was sleeping with pinched my love handles, grabbed my butt, and told me that I should exercise more.

This was a huge departure from comments I used to receive about being ridiculously skinny.
4 years

Today when walking in from work, my belly was wobbling with me while I walked. Small victory, but one nonetheless. I've been jiggling it in the mirror since.
4 years

After I'd been out of university for about a year I was at a party where someone was taking pictures. I saw a pic of myself sitting down and I had quite a clear gut sticking out in front of me. At the time I was about 190 pounds, 5'8".

Of course I'd feel slim at that size now!
4 years