General

What am i doing wrong?

Sounds like he's still in the closet about his fetish. Not sure how you can get him out but he's not going to embrace it with you until he accepts it in himself.
4 years

What am i doing wrong?

clive2007:
Of course there is always that elephant in the room that might mean he is actually fattening someone else up secretly which may explain why he is not enthralled that you are into it also.

That seems a bit far fetched, doesn't it? Given how freakishly uncommon and nearly impossible it is to find anyone into this.

At this point I think the odds of finding anyone into this in person to be almost nil; akin to winning the state lottery jackpot prize.

Also, most feeders tend to be thrilled when anyone gains weight, especially on purpose, even though I expect the vast majority of them to be faithful.

So no, that's quite unlikely.
4 years

What am i doing wrong?

Maltesepigeon:
I’m new here but I’m hoping I can get some constructive feedback. Two years ago I discovered my husbands feeding fetish. He is deeply closeted about it. I immediately got on board and have been a happy feedee ever since. No matter how encouraging, understanding, and enthusiastic I am, he still refuses to open up completely. The other day I was being a little extra, trying to get him in the mood (we are trying to get pregnant) and he made some heated comments that implied he doesn’t like how much I’ve become involved in his fetish. I mean I guess if he wants to keep that part of his sexuality to him individually, then I’m the one who needs to get over it. But I’m kind of hooked now and all I want to do is please him.

We don't know how old he is, how long he's been aware of this, personality, etc.

Another very important question is how exactly, did you learn this about him? This is a very pertinent question. There's a world of difference between going through his computer, mobile phone, and/or diary and confronting him, as opposed to somehow getting him to voluntarily talk about it with you. I also wonder how that conversation took place, how recent it was, whether he felt grilled and pressured, finally revealing it out of exasperation.

I also wonder if he perhaps still feels intense guilt, or self denial.

It took me a long time to admit this to myself. First that I really do very much prefer BBWs or folks who are becoming one, and later on, especially when they do so on purpose.

For now, I recommend trying to continue to be patient. Maybe he's still trying to come to terms with it, not the easiest thing to do.
4 years

What am i doing wrong?

To me "fantasy" is the key word. He likes the idea of fattening someone, it arouses him thinking about a feedee but he wouldn't like his wife to become "too big" because of bias and social acceptation. My suggestion don't be too pushy and maybe sooner or later he will realize that it's better to enjoy his fetish with his wife (lucky guy) than living with a dream locked in his closet (stupid decision). Are you sure he is a (fantasy) feeder? Maybe he was just checking something out of curiosity and you jumped on board because it's your fetish? 🤔😜
4 years