General

What’s the biggest difference between dating a fat person vs a morbidly obese person?

I guess it comes with how easy a person moves. Dating a very large person it requires to think ahead about where to go, where to park etc.
4 years

What’s the biggest difference between dating a fat person vs a morbidly obese person?

Size of their belly
4 years

where they gain, sexual issues,imo
4 years

My neighbor is well over 400lbs and she met a guy online, got married within a couple months of dating. He's super fit, I assumed a SSBBW chaser.

I have no idea of his dating experience, if this was his first woman of that size. But it was an awful situation.

He left her within the first year of marriage because she can't and won't do anything. Even walking across the street to chat with us will have her so out of breath she can barely carry a conversation, let alone go on a walk, fit in a theatre seat.

She doesn't even want to go out to restaurants. She DoorDashes EVERYTHING. She can't find a reason to ever leave her house.

You would see him doing everything alone: riding his bike alone, taking walks alone, running out to get food alone. He'd come over and play with my kids outside because I think his wife was boring him to death.
4 years

Aw that sucks, how is she doing?

She seems to be doing OK. She hasn't stopped gaining. It's crazy, they'll be TWO DoorDash deliveries every single night from 6-11pm. And the bags are big enough for a family.

She has a really good job, well into the six figures. I can't even fathom what she spends on takeout and delivery per month. It has to be well over $3K.
4 years

Most stuff seems pretty much covered, but it's the adaptation to finding places catering for someone of significant size. The UK is ill equipped with small parking spaces, doorways etc.

Romantic vacations are harder after a certain size as there is often a requirement to buy 2 economy seats etc.

Vehicle choices: a Prius won't work too well if you want to under home from a date.

Clothes shopping for/with her/him is not so easy either which results in a change in gift choices.

Regarding physical stuff outside of the bedroom, I've generally found no difference in energy levels. When I used to date slimmer people I've found a fairly similar spread in "lazyness".

I had a brief fling with a lady just short of 300lbs (5'4) and her favorite hobby was going for long walks in the park with the dogs, 2+hrs. She was still gaining and seemed happy about it but just liked to be out walking in the autumn air. Equally I know plenty of 120lbs couch potatoes.

It's mostly about the size consideration for furniture, transport and other things out of the house where you'll see a difference.
4 years

LuvsChub04:
where they gain, sexual issues,imo

Alex:
What do you mean by sexual issues?

different sexual positions, i was with a ssbbw n it was casual and with her weight, it was harder for sex....one of the reasons it ended.....
4 years

Alex:
Wow do you think she’s trying to gain?

Really don't know. I doubt it, she seems more just like a food addict. But who knows. She's been morbidly obese since a child.
4 years