General

Is it immoral to feed someone who is not a feedee?

So It’s almost impossible to find a relationship with someone who’s into this detail. I don’t think it’s wrong to feed someone and have them gain weight if they are into this fetish’s because they would be miserable being thin.

Do u think it’s wrong or immoral to be in a relationship with someone and have them gain weight if they aren’t a feedee but just a normal person who consented. Like they could be in a relationship that would be healthier as the alternative.
4 years

BlimpCityF:
To do that is to be classified like the stereotypical creep that is blasted in public on this lifestyle/fetish on a regular basis by general public. "Malcolm in the Middle" is 1 thing as they are married etc but you could be opening a Pandora's box of body issues, if you like someone for them/their personality etc,
I always believed in being straight with someone about that, knowing if they choose to..they already knew from Day 1 as opposed to being surprised or taken advantage of etc.

Yeah I will be open and honest and not do anything they wouldn’t want to do. Is that wrong!
4 years

It's best to just be upfront about things. If they're okay with putting on a few pounds, awesome! If not, then you gotta respect that the same way they gotta at least respect your fetish. Anything further depends on the people involved.

But definitely don't push them to our do it secretly because it's wrong and it can really fuck them up through mental health issues.
4 years

I have chatted with women who consensually gained weight for their spouses even though they weren't feedees themselves. They did love the freedom to eat all they want though. I think that's fine.
4 years

Someone who is not a feedee, but wants to gain weight sounds like a feedee to me. Unless they are underweight. But what is immoral is feeding someone without their consent. So, offering someone a candy bar is not immoral, but adding extra calories into a meal is.
4 years

Zelda64:
So It’s almost impossible to find a relationship with someone who’s into this detail. I don’t think it’s wrong to feed someone and have them gain weight if they are into this fetish’s because they would be miserable being thin.

Do u think it’s wrong or immoral to be in a relationship with someone and have them gain weight if they aren’t a feedee but just a normal person who consented. Like they could be in a relationship that would be healthier as the alternative.

Would you spank someone who is not into that?
4 years

As long as you're open and transparent about your kink. My wife is not a feedee in the sense of getting aroused by weight gain/eating.

But as time goes on she's learned to definitely take advantage of me being a feeder as she greedily asks for me to cook or run out for her, knowing I eagerly will, no matter the time or circumstance.

In that regard, she really has become a 'feedee' by some definitions.
4 years

What about foodies? According to my experience they are much much more plentiful than outright feedees.

There are many who don't really want to gain weight but like to eat and accept that they gain weight as a price to be paid for being able to eat whatever they want. If they could get thinner by a magic spell they would accept it, but they don't want to give up food in order to lose weight.
4 years