Gaining

'tis the season

The holidays are here and the temperatures are nice and chilly. Ladies & Gents & Nonbinary Folk, it's eating season!

If you're like me and considering using the next few weeks as cover to get as fat as you can, feel free to use this thread to track your progress. Let me know what you're eating, how many pounds you're gaining and/or how many inches you've grown. Bon Appétit 🤤
4 years

'tis the season

Looking forward to it! I’m at 45 inches on my belly now, hope that number is bigger by the end of the year 😊.
4 years

'tis the season

You beat me to the punch Miss Porker! Lol
Best uninterrupted gains I recall were two tall BHM brothers I played music.They were both over 300.One gained 12 and the other 14 from Thanksgiving to the following Monday.
Best feedee/gainer was a former FF member.She went from 300 to 314 Thursday to Monday.
Hope we get some Thursday morning weigh ins and a Cyber Monday update.That would be Amazing.
4 years

'tis the season

No starting weight for me this morning since I've maxed out my scale. Maybe I'll just pig out for the holidays, get a scale for Xmas and see how naughty I've been.
4 years

'tis the season

I'm hoping to go over 400 by new years
4 years

'tis the season

My go-to Burger King order used to be the whopper meal for 2 (2 whoppers, 2 small fries and 2 small drinks for $8.99) but that offer disappeared when the app updated this past week. I guess I have no choice but to make the family bundle my new normal. I checked and it's about 3,840 calories. Wish my ever expanding belly luck! Oh and good luck on 400, godan.
4 years
attachment

'tis the season

I'm expecting an early Christmas gift to arrive next week but this present comes with strings attached. In exchange for a new scale, I've agreed to make sure that it works by packing on a few more pounds.

Next stop: 465 lbs
4 years
attachment

'tis the season

I'm having trouble uploading pics to forum comments so I can't show y'all but my new scale finally arrived. I can't believe that I'm fat enough to actually need it.
4 years

'tis the season

MissPorker:
I'm expecting an early Christmas gift to arrive next week but this present comes with strings attached. In exchange for a new scale, I've agreed to make sure that it works by packing on a few more pounds.

Next stop: 465 lbs

haha i was literally looking at this scale few days ago. So it works huh?
4 years

'tis the season

On top of all the usual seasonal food, I'm consuming 600ml double cream and 300g peanuts a day. That's about 4400 extra calories. Should see some results with that lot!
4 years
12   loading