Gaining

'tis the season

Curveman:
On top of all the usual seasonal food, I'm consuming 600ml double cream and 300g peanuts a day. That's about 4400 extra calories. Should see some results with that lot!

That will do it. I’m still on a pint of cream every day. It has been 9 days and really softening up
4 years

'tis the season

MissPorker:
I'm expecting an early Christmas gift to arrive next week but this present comes with strings attached. In exchange for a new scale, I've agreed to make sure that it works by packing on a few more pounds.

Next stop: 465 lbs

I have always loved your posts Miss Porker. And your photos and videos. Your passion for eating and gaining is second to none. Now indeed is the season to really pack it on. I love the time between Thanksgiving and New Years Day. My 60" belly loves being filled with goodies and I usually gain 10-12 lbs. and enjoy every minute of it.
4 years

'tis the season

BigFA:
I love the time between Thanksgiving and New Years Day. My 60" belly loves being filled with goodies and I usually gain 10-12 lbs. and enjoy every minute of it.

And I hope this year is no different. Cheers and Bon Appétit!
4 years

'tis the season

Silly me. I should've known better. I truly went into this thinking I would see where my appetite took me but my gluttonous side got the best of me. With a goal weight of 475, it seems like I'll be gaining well into the new year. I never ever EVER thought I would get this heavy...it's less than 25 pounds away but it all still feels like a fantasy.
4 years
attachment
12   loading