Clothes padding

Hello!

Larpus98:
Hi! I am new to this website and am a bit of a gainer. I have been padding clothes sense a little boy and would love to chat about techniques/methods related to this topic. I also have been gaining on purpose. While it’s slow, it’s rewarding at the same time.

Hope everyone has a lovely day/evening! smiley

lovestuffing:
Hi Larpus98
and welcome! So exciting to get a new member! So cool about you enjoying padding!!

Larpus98:
Thanks smiley

I absolutely love your photos. Especially the one in the green tights, red top, and the stretchy black shirt under it, with the BIG belly. I do the same, bigger and bigger! When I was younger I had some outfits that allowed me to be so big I almost couldn’t walk. Incredible sensations...

lovestuffing:
Oh UGH...the greatest feeling in the world! Bigger and bigger baby!!!

Larpus98:
Yes! I got 5x sweatpants recently those are the ones in the picture. I also have a pump and some inflatable stuff I use from time to time as well. More photos are on the way when I get my private time smiley

I have another method I used where I put my legs into the arms of sweatpants, the extra material allows for ultimate stuffing room! Then you use a pair of men’s suspenders or something stretchy to run thru the hoody pocket and pull over your shoulders. Interesting to say the least hah. I spent a fair amount of time sitting around thinking up new ways to imitate being massive smiley

I really love the extra real chub that’s been forming on me too...I’ve been in such a fun place mentally with all this lately

lovestuffing:
Did you mean SwetSHIRT? I can totally picture what you're sayin, and yes that owuld totally work! Great idea! I think about that kind of stuff lal the time too

I put up a video and a picture of my big belly inflation i did today smiley
4 years

Hello!

How do you set up the inflation suit? I hadn't thought of doing something like that. Sounds fun!
4 years

Hello!

saturn52:
How do you set up the inflation suit? I hadn't thought of doing something like that. Sounds fun!

Boy is it! I can achieve pressure and sizes much larger than padding has allowed me to! They sell expensive suits online and even things like weather balloons have been suggested to be that are cheeper. Personally, I use extra large clothes naturally...and I use a battery operated camping pump used to inflate air mattresses. Realistically any pump would work, or even a shop vac blowing outwards instead of sucking things in, most have two settings.

So I used rubber bands and duct tape to connect a contractors garbage bag to the nozzle of the pump..it takes some practice getting it air tight...but then I simply pack all the garbage bag into the areas I want to inflate, and leave the pump out of the neck of my shirt so I can operate it. It’s a little awkward but totally works lol. The contractors bags are cheep, quite large, and durable...they can take the pressure of the air without springing a leak! That’s about it smiley
4 years

Hello!

saturn52:

The pump I have is kinda a quick fill thing, so you don’t start pulling your hair out trying to set up a campsite, so when you turn it on it’s a strong surge of air and POOF you have a mattress! Instead of the at home ones that usually take several minutes to fill. It takes 4 D batteries, so if the batteries are fresh I can get REALLY big hah, it has enough force to keep pushing past the tightness of my clothes. I also like to take old button ups from when I was skinnier, and put that over my makeshift outfit...watching myself fill more and more in the mirror and absolutely bursting out of my seams is so exciting and fun to me smiley

The pump is only awkward when I haven’t inflated yet, once I’m nice and round, the pump kinda just sits on top of my “belly” and runs and runs for several minutes before i can’t take the pressure anymore 😅

It’s pretty easy too I don’t inflate my arms in any way, so I can easily reach in front of me and turn it off. Now deflating? That’s an entire different and fun process! Takes a lot longer to get “small” again hahaha
4 years
12   loading