Fattening others

Group feeding

How do you find the idea of group feeding?Either one is being fed Boy three to four people, or four to six people are feeding each other.
4 years

Group feeding

I really enjoy group feeding. Often friends and I will gather our feedees for a dinner, then the feedees go into another room to eat their fill in desserts whilst we talk about their progress, how well they ate, and what our future plans for them are. It's so much fun.
4 years

Group feeding

TheWhipHand:
I really enjoy group feeding. Often friends and I will gather our feedees for a dinner, then the feedees go into another room to eat their fill in desserts whilst we talk about their progress, how well they ate, and what our future plans for them are. It's so much fun.

In the last year we've gotten close to a couple neighbors whose wives are really fat. They're total foodee's and put on these epic spreads usually twice a month. The one house has 3 large deep fryers and multiple smokers. It's nuts the cooking equipment they have. He'll make smoked prime rib with BBQ ribs and a ton of fried chicken. All for 6 adults. Someone always brings a massive cake (or two!).

For a football game after Thanksgiving they did a deep fried turkey, smoked turkey and smoked brisket with countless sides. And we'll be over there for a good 10hrs packing it away, sometimes playing games like Cards Against Humanity.

The wonderful part at the end of the night is all of the wives inevitably start talking about fast food and what they're craving. The party always ends with the husbands all running out to different drive-thru's. It's been great.
4 years

Group feeding

Sounds lovely 🍰🍰🍦
4 years

Group feeding

Group feeding even more fun
4 years

Group feeding

Being fed by many feeders at once would be euphoric
4 years

Group feeding

This sounds absolutely amazing. A dream in fact.
2 years

Group feeding

I went with some friends to a weed bar in Spain, 4 of us dragged on bongs and smoked as much as we could, after that we went to Burger king, McDonald's, and a KFC. We all spent about €70.00 each on food alone. I've never gorged on so much food in my life
2 years