General

Medical induced weight gain?

Hello! Still getting my toes wet with this website and have been loving it so far. I would like to share a little of my own experience and was curious if it was similar to anyone else.

I’m married to, live with, help take care of a beautiful large lady, and it filled a ton of those fantasies for me, but when I was a little boy I wanted nothing more than to be FAT! Not just kinda chubby either, a big boy.

I was always very skinny as a teen and lived a pretty active life, and even when I did eat a lot of food, it wouldent have been noticed. I had a hard time in my 20s really forcing myself to consume enough food to gain anything significant. Until that faithful day lol

Without going into major detail, I was forced to take a particular medication that helped me, but the number one side effect of it was weight gain. I originally shrugged it off and was like “eh it’s not going to do anything to me I’ve tried it all.”

Well I was surely wrong. Within a week or two of taking it, I was stuffing my face. I was also in a sad place in my life at that particular time, so the food was also very comforting to me, especially living with a large lady who loves to cook. Very quickly, my daily bottle of water at work, turned into snickers bars and coffee loaded with sugar and heavy cream. The ball continued rolling and in a year or so, I shot from 135, to 205!

I was ecstatic honestly! The best part was I was receiving back handed comments from people like “wow you really put on some weight Ryan” and some people at work even went as far as poking my belly! Having these comments come my way in real time was making all my devilish fantasies come to life in front of my eyes.

I’m not actively gaining but I am still on the meds, and my eating isn’t slowing down a drop lol. I’m a happy and full smiley

I was curious if anyone else had some sort of experiences similar to this one. Either packing on pounds from an outside factor other than strictly being gluttonous, or struggling to gain and having some form of a fat “breakthrough” of sorts.

Love to chat smiley
PS- I’m enjoying some pizza while writing this smiley
4 years

Some antidepressants are well-known for causing weight gain. I'm not sure how much that helped me in getting fat. It was fluoxitine and risperdal for me. What were you taking?
4 years

nofbar:
Some antidepressants are well-known for causing weight gain. I'm not sure how much that helped me in getting fat. It was fluoxitine and risperdal for me. What were you taking?

Things of similar nature lol
4 years

Right now I’m on two medications for depression. Without giving out too much info it’s something that I’ve dealt with ever since I was a kid. But nothing ever worked for me, there was one that I took that caused weight gain but I can’t remember exactly what it was called . What I’m on now has really helped me surprisingly, but unfortunately I had setbacks starting off.

When I started the first one I actually lost my appetite to the point where I felt like I could not eat for two days and be fine. I dropped 20 pounds in a very short amount of time, it was very discouraging and kind of scary. After doing some research I found that not only does this medication cause a type of anorexia, it can increase your metabolism.....isn’t that fucked up!

I told my doctor about this and with my particular circumstances he recommended that I should take another medication as well. This one actually has two major side effects of increased appetite and weight gain. When I read other people talking about their experiences with the drug, quite a few said that they gained weight around the mid section.

Since taking these two I feel pretty good, I feel much more clear minded and hopeful . Also my appetite has increased alot! Before I was struggling to finish food, even before taking anything. Now I have a problem with not having enough around. Doesn’t help that my girlfriend is a big girl too so we have to share 🤣

I guess we will see what happens!
4 years

jupe216:
Right now I’m on two medications for depression. Without giving out too much info it’s something that I’ve dealt with ever since I was a kid. But nothing ever worked for me, there was one that I took that caused weight gain but I can’t remember exactly what it was called . What I’m on now has really helped me surprisingly, but unfortunately I had setbacks starting off.

When I started the first one I actually lost my appetite to the point where I felt like I could not eat for two days and be fine. I dropped 20 pounds in a very short amount of time, it was very discouraging and kind of scary. After doing some research I found that not only does this medication cause a type of anorexia, it can increase your metabolism.....isn’t that fucked up!

I told my doctor about this and with my particular circumstances he recommended that I should take another medication as well. This one actually has two major side effects of increased appetite and weight gain. When I read other people talking about their experiences with the drug, quite a few said that they gained weight around the mid section.

Since taking these two I feel pretty good, I feel much more clear minded and hopeful . Also my appetite has increased alot! Before I was struggling to finish food, even before taking anything. Now I have a problem with not having enough around. Doesn’t help that my girlfriend is a big girl too so we have to share 🤣

Nice. I’m glad to hear that man. I take mood stabilizers and it’s insane hah...I didn’t really want to make a thread about mental health and was kinda trying to dodge around it. Those meds make you fat tho for real hah. It was a win win, I started feeling better and relishing in my fun was making me more comfortable as well.

Stay strong my friend...
4 years

jupe216:

I was just talking with my princess about all of it and she’s supportive. I mean, how could she say no hah. I wish I didn’t have to take them but it’s necessary. It is what it is
4 years