Fattening others

I want to get as large as possible in one night.

If you don't feel like you went as far as you would like, don't despair.

The very skinny often have a hard time getting started. It takes time to expand appetite and get your body used to a richer, more fattening diet.

Don't go to the point of throwing up, that defeats the purpose. But maybe do try something like having dessert if you normally don't, or eating a few extra bites. The feeling that you overate and the beginning of the feeling of slight discomfort is good, but don't make yourself sick.

If you keep up those small changes up for a long time, you will most likely find it's your new normal, and now you can try to expand on that.

Eventually, your body will get used to the additional calories and fatty food, and you will gain weight.

It's kind of a catch 22 at first but you can do it. I was once about 125 lbs at average height, now I'm only a few more pounds away from being officially overweight.

Keep an open mind about food and try new things, and switch it up so your taste palette doesn't get bored, but don't force yourself to eat or drink things you hate. This is why many folks add flavoring agents to cream, such as chocolate sauce.

Try to avoid going heavy on the fat until later in the day, before you may sleep. Fat is calorie dense but it's also filling, which could make you miss meals and snacking.

Also, and this depends on you because for some folks it may not work, but... there's a set amount of calories needed for you to not lose weight, usually around 2,000-2,500ish or so. So I would recommend counting calories to ensure you stay on track to overeat and gain. Don't despair if a given day isn't as impressive as you hoped, you'll have an impressive day eventually.

You can't always know calorie counts if everything you eat so just try to guessimate on the conservative side. e.g. Oh maybe that was 110ish? Count it as 100. Or sometimes just don't count it. Point is, just make sure you're overeating enough. I don't typically count alcoholic beverages in my calculations and estimates, for example.
4 years

Yeah. Cardio in particular helps due to it requiring at least an hour to burn a good amount of calories.
4 years

You could also try an appetite stimulant called Apetamin if you need an extra bump. It's found online, or in African markets near you.
4 years