Gaining

First time with heavy cream

Hello:

I drank a pint of heavy cream today for the first time.

What can I expect to follow?

Thank you!
4 years

thank you. what if i drank that every day?
4 years

ive been drinking 600ml of double cream every night for the past 6 days.
will it be effective?
4 years

The main thing to remember changes take time.
It seems some think you will see results right away and it just doesn't happen that way.
Everybody is different so results are different.
4 years

9 days of 600ml of heavy cream in a row. i hope the d"elay effect" is true
4 years

Sir HugALot:

Have faith and keep at it. It WILL work!
4 years

Sir HugALot:

Curveman:
Have faith and keep at it. It WILL work!

I might bump it up to 9oo ml a day. I really need to balloon with fat.
4 years

I was drinking heavy cream all last month and this month I have been off that diet. I put on about 2 lbs a week and definitely gained alot of belly fat and my moobs filled out.

All of my 2xl shirts are near skin tight and I had to replace all of my dress shirts last week. So yes, there is a delayed effect in my case. I plan to go back on my cream diet next month and add another 10 easy pounds of fat which I definitely think can be done.
4 years

mywifefeedsme:
I was drinking heavy cream all last month and this month I have been off that diet. I put on about 2 lbs a week and definitely gained alot of belly fat and my moobs filled out.

All of my 2xl shirts are near skin tight and I had to replace all of my dress shirts last week. So yes, there is a delayed effect in my case. I plan to go back on my cream diet next month and add another 10 easy pounds of fat which I definitely think can be done.

what was your calorie intake on the average day during that month?
4 years

mywifefeedsme:

Sir HugALot:
what was your calorie intake on the average day during that month?

I skip breakfast and have a high calorie lunch. Then come home and have a large mug of ice cream half filled with cream. Then a high carb dinner. Then before bed I make a half gallon ice cream shake will a half pint on cream about 5 days a week.

For me it's been about 2 lbs if fat gained but my belly really has grown the most.
4 years
12   loading