Gaining

First time with heavy cream

mywifefeedsme:
I was drinking heavy cream all last month and this month I have been off that diet. I put on about 2 lbs a week and definitely gained alot of belly fat and my moobs filled out.

All of my 2xl shirts are near skin tight and I had to replace all of my dress shirts last week. So yes, there is a delayed effect in my case. I plan to go back on my cream diet next month and add another 10 easy pounds of fat which I definitely think can be done.

Sir HugALot:
what was your calorie intake on the average day during that month?

mywifefeedsme:
I skip breakfast and have a high calorie lunch. Then come home and have a large mug of ice cream half filled with cream. Then a high carb dinner. Then before bed I make a half gallon ice cream shake will a half pint on cream about 5 days a week.

For me it's been about 2 lbs if fat gained but my belly really has grown the most.

You've grown a great shape and size
I just seem to look perminantly bloated which is really pissing me off. I don't have any squishy bits and I've never managed to gain more than 10lbs in a year. I know about visceral fat and all that.
This is why I've been trying hard with the double cream, I'm desperate and impatient with it now, and seem to defy the laws of nutrition it seems.
Is it worth me buying a pack of lactaid?
4 years

Being impatient seems to be a problem for a lot of people.
Our society has become an "I want it now" society.
In the age of instant information via the web people just think everything happens instantly.
I got discouraged too at times so I know how you feel.
There were months on end where I didn't gain more than a pound or two if any at all and I was eating like a horse.
I hit 225 and couldn't seem to gain past that no matter how much I ate. Once my body adjusted the next 100 lbs happened so quickly it shocked me and everyone around me.
4 years

Slow and steady always worked for me but there were times a gain would come on and not stop for several months.
I would consider that a delayed effect thing that happens some times.
Everyone is different so YMMV.
4 years

I have been noticing that if for one month I go extra heavy on the dairy and cream then take a break from it I grow larger. The scale moves for a month then the following month I just gain inches but not pounds. But I do go through 3 gallons of ice cream a week and that's just for my weight gain shakes. But my belly is always large now and I'm just 220 but look much heavier. Hopefully when I'm 300 plus I will look more like 350 and so on.
4 years

Thats a positive way to look at it.LOL
4 years

i feel a little fatter but the scales havent budged
does anyone else get this?
4 years

One tip I can give don't get on the scale every day expecting to see more weight only to be let down.
When I was a gainer I stepped on the scale on the last day of the month to see what I had gained that month.
Its better to be surprised than let down.
4 years
12   loading