Fat experiences

Trying to fit in old clothes

Chub Lover:
It happened. I went to a party a few weeks ago, and I was dressed up. My suit was really snug after I gained about 25 lbs. I was almost busting out of the seams. But I liked the way it felt, especially how it made my belly seem bigger. Anyone else like wearing their old clothes that dont really fit anymore?

A similar situation happened to me lol

I put on a bunch of weight over a year. I have a pretty relaxed job and can wear whatever I like, so I don’t wear a suit too often. A wedding in the family came by and I didn’t really think to try the suit on till that morning. It was insanely tight especially in the waist hah. I too enjoyed the feeling but it was also rather uncomfortable when I had to sit down. Then dinner came lmao smiley
4 years

i tried on a button down shirt n was having issues buttoning it lol, realized maybe i have gained some flab
4 years

Yeah, I’m getting to like my clothes getting tighter. I wore size 44 jeans yesterday that were so snug my belly hung over. I loved it. I love that I can barely button some shirts. It shows how fat I’m getting.
4 years