Submission and domination

Dream doctors appointment

Masuli:
Are there weight gain stories about doctor / nurse check ups? Those would be awesome to read smiley

I just wrote one, I will post it here on FF.
3 years

Ilovebeingobese:
This whole thread is so hot. I actually had a nurse say rather loudly "oh s h i t" when I got on the scale once. I got hard so fast and I was already in my boxers.

Omg, how much did you weigh? Or were you too heavy for the scale they had?
3 years

Kristykremequeen:
That has been my fantasy for a long time. To have a feeder take me to the doctor and hear how I should lose weight...him promising I will...then take me straight from the office to stuff my belly with all the fattening food he can put in me. Month after month that we return to appointments I am fatter and fatter. He 'pleads" that he is doing all he can to help me lose weight to the doctor. Then when we leave he laughs heartily as he sets up another fat greasy meal and promises me I'll be so fat next time I won't be able to walk in and eventually I don't. Eventually we have to have house calls or hospital visits.

and me accidentally bringing you more food while you're in the call, showing on the camera how huge and fatty your fries snack is
3 years

Masuli:
Are there weight gain stories about doctor / nurse check ups? Those would be awesome to read smiley

Check out my stories I posted one a fat patient seducing his female doctor.
3 years

I was asked by doctor’s nurse at my last checkup if I wanted to join the VA’s weight loss program, I declined! I weighed 238 lbs.
3 years

I might not be a doctor, but as a personal trainer I've had plenty of stern talks about clients' growing waistlines. So anyone who wants a conversation like that can Kik me
3 years

I'd love to be told that.
2 years

Well, I don't know any of you well at all, but I hear that this filth-monger wrote something a while ago that very much may tickle y'all's collective pickle. If this pervert were somehow able to monetize this.. please, by all means, let me-HIM know how.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
2 years

chubbyTrainer:
I might not be a doctor, but as a personal trainer I've had plenty of stern talks about clients' growing waistlines. So anyone who wants a conversation like that can Kik me
what is your kik? Dm it to me
2 years

I have specifically created a story as such 💋
2 years
1234   loading