Submission and domination

Dream doctors appointment

I have a few stories on here but a majority of them are on my Patreon. Look for "The Visit" for my Doctor/Patient themed erotica 🔥
2 years

Here's one that might actually come true soon, based on where my fatty's headed!

She goes in for an MRI scan. Nothing alarming, just a once-in-a-while checkup. But she's way too fat for any of the patient gowns they have, so she has to waddle in with the gown open, in her underwear with her watermelon breasts and all her folds of fat bouncing ahead of her.

The nurses have to help her heave all her bulk onto the bed. She's supposed to lift her arms over her head, but they're thicker and softer than water balloons full of pudding, and the nice patient nurses are struggling to find the right posture for her. Cooing and being reassuring the whole time.

"Don't worry, you're doing great!"

"No problem! We've had patients your size before... I think..."

THEN-
She gets stuck in the machine.
All the nurses surrounding her, grabbing endless handfuls of her obese body, trying to squeeze her out.

"Oh no! Are you okay? It's all right!"

She's panting heavily and whimpering slightly just from the struggle of being so massive...but completely fine and good-natured about it.

The staff make a special new appointment for her...

At a scanner for livestock!

Afterwards she immediately leaves for lunch, of course. She couldn't eat all day because of the scan so she's famished.

She immediately goes home exhausted, and calls her mom to tell her about how obese she is, and all her struggles at the hospital. While eating two entire boxes of cream puffs and popsicles. Then she falls asleep naked on the couch.

2 years

Fatterandfatter:
I’ve had this fantasy about an extremely hot, fit doctor examining me commenting on how fat I’ve gotten and how much I’ve ballooned….I’ll have to come back every week so he can check on my weight gain, and each time he gives me “weight loss” pills but they’re secretly fattening pills… and he always teases me when I return and says “wow you’ve gotten so fat!” He measures my belly and laughs at me, kissing my neck and fat rolls

I love this
2 years

I guess my desire is when I get on the scale to be weight… the doctor takes one look at me and then order a team of nurses to take me to the “back room,” since my weight is dangerous. (Dangerous low.)
Then I am blindfolded for the next several weeks getting stuffed silly in numerous ways while listening to recordings until I am twice what I had weight in.

When I finally awaken, the doctor then says “ Now you are a size of a Christmas sow, next visit I want you to be the exact weight and size of a pregnant cow.”
1 year

well i just gained 6 more kilos and my doctor said he didnt even know they made 4xl shirts while checking my breathing.... needless to say i was crimson red in front of my sister.
1 year

I had an experience with my female doctor during my annual physical. She expressed concern that if I did not cut back on my eating and increase my exercise I would soon reach 300 lbs. (I was 290 lbs. at the time). Asking me to lay down on the exam table she pushed down on my 61" belly but had a hard time feeling my inner organs. She stated "You really should lose some of this". Rather than feel embarrassed I felt turned on and had a hard time controlling my erection as she continued the exam. I left thinking that I would definitely return being over 300 lbs. and I did so at my next exam. I looked forward to once again being gently scolded over being so fat.
1 year

I just read all the responses on this thread and found them so interesting. I’m a cardiac RN as my profession, and an fa in my personal life. Above all I try to be ethical, and therefore I do my best to avoid mixing the 2, but it would be a lie to say I’ve never thought about certain scenarios after I go home.

Part of the physical exam I do on every patient at least once a shift involves palpating the abdomen. At work I’m only focused on making sure the liver is the proper size, and there are no masses, or painful areas, etc. But if a patient had an especially nice belly, I might think about it once I’m home from work, and how I got to squeeze and press on it. I’d imagine that their belly was extra sensitive and round because they just had an especially large meal. Maybe their stomach was tender and swollen because they overate and really need a soothing rub from their nurse to help them relax and digest.

Another thing that I sometimes do at work is take a tape measure around a patient’s waist to record their abdominal girth. I can see in their chart if it’s gotten bigger and by how much. IRL, if it’s bigger it is usually a sign that something is seriously wrong, for example, ascites secondary to end stage liver failure, or CHF with fluid build-up, so I know I need to closely monitor the patient and can’t be getting horny or distracted. Once I’m at home though, I will probably fantasize about measuring someone’s belly because I need to figure out how seriously they overate. In that context, just the words “abdominal girth” … ummm well yeah…

It seems like some folks here enjoy being scolded or teased about their weight? That’s another thing I’d never consider at work because 1) I never want to make an unsafe space for someone who would be hurt by this, 2) motivational interview technique is more effective and helpful than lecturing because that way the patient comes up with their own ideas on what they can do better, and 3)I believe in HAES (health at any size). However in my personal fantasies I find it charming and sexy when a person is a little embarrassed about their weight and I could definitely lean into the shaming/ teasing nurse role.

This has gotten long so I’ll wrap it up by saying I find it kind of funny how wildly different my ideas as an fa nurse are from how I’d actually behave at work. I guess it’s similar to wearing the “sexy nurse” outfit at home while wearing oversized scrubs to work haha. To anyone who made it this far, thanks for reading my inappropriate thoughts.
1 year

Masuli:
Are there weight gain stories about doctor / nurse check ups? Those would be awesome to read smiley

Curveman:
Judging by that last post, I think you should write one. That was hot!

Yes please, and if anyone wants to flesh out any of my hospital scenarios, I would be here for it!
1 year

Beebee12:
I just read all the responses on this thread and found them so interesting. I’m a cardiac RN as my profession, and an fa in my personal life. Above all I try to be ethical, and therefore I do my best to avoid mixing the 2, but it would be a lie to say I’ve never thought about certain scenarios after I go home.

Part of the physical exam I do on every patient at least once a shift involves palpating the abdomen. At work I’m only focused on making sure the liver is the proper size, and there are no masses, or painful areas, etc. But if a patient had an especially nice belly, I might think about it once I’m home from work, and how I got to squeeze and press on it. I’d imagine that their belly was extra sensitive and round because they just had an especially large meal. Maybe their stomach was tender and swollen because they overate and really need a soothing rub from their nurse to help them relax and digest.

Another thing that I sometimes do at work is take a tape measure around a patient’s waist to record their abdominal girth. I can see in their chart if it’s gotten bigger and by how much. IRL, if it’s bigger it is usually a sign that something is seriously wrong, for example, ascites secondary to end stage liver failure, or CHF with fluid build-up, so I know I need to closely monitor the patient and can’t be getting horny or distracted. Once I’m at home though, I will probably fantasize about measuring someone’s belly because I need to figure out how seriously they overate. In that context, just the words “abdominal girth” … ummm well yeah…

It seems like some folks here enjoy being scolded or teased about their weight? That’s another thing I’d never consider at work because 1) I never want to make an unsafe space for someone who would be hurt by this, 2) motivational interview technique is more effective and helpful than lecturing because that way the patient comes up with their own ideas on what they can do better, and 3)I believe in HAES (health at any size). However in my personal fantasies I find it charming and sexy when a person is a little embarrassed about their weight and I could definitely lean into the shaming/ teasing nurse role.

This has gotten long so I’ll wrap it up by saying I find it kind of funny how wildly different my ideas as an fa nurse are from how I’d actually behave at work. I guess it’s similar to wearing the “sexy nurse” outfit at home while wearing oversized scrubs to work haha. To anyone who made it this far, thanks for reading my inappropriate thoughts.

There of course has to be a line between fantasy and reality, but I think most on here have had similar such fantasies. I imagine its all the more visceral in pondering those thoughts after a day of examining obese patients. I do love the fantasy of visiting the dr/nurse, thinking that they eyes are lingering across my obese form, of that the tender touch of their hands as they press down on my belly is just slightly sensual. Not being sure if its my imagination, or whether I could subtly flirt.
1 year

Beebee, I have to admit I found your well described thoughts on what you do during the day and what you think about at home to be highly erotic. As someone who enjoys being lightly teased about being too heavy by a nurse or doctor enjoyable, I found reading your post to be a real turn-on. Just the thought that there could be a nurse like yourself who is an FA and finds a well fed, big bellied man like myself to be appealing brings a wonderful smile to my face. And yes, it would make a wonderful scenario for a fictionalized story or two on this website.
1 year
1234   loading