Lifestyle tips

Should i get fat?

Hey so I’ve been asking myself this question a lot recently. I need some help.

I love fat. Like a lot of you. I love the feeling the look and the idea of getting bigger. I don’t like the idea of people I know commenting on it though. My family as well. I’m a 17 year old boy 5’9” 150 pounds. I just really want a belly that sits in my lap but don’t want to regret it.
4 years

Should i get fat?

Might as well.

In the U.S., the average American white male, aged 20-59 is 5'9" and around 202 lbs (all males it's about 200) with around 70% considered to be overweight or obese. There's also little to no incentive for a man to be skinny and is more likely to be treated poorly.

If I'm not mistaken, the Canadians are nearly as big with a culture similar to the U.S.

I don't expect this to hinder your dating prospects, and in fact may improve them, especially when it comes to dating fat women, and most are also at least overweight also. Almost every happy couple I see with a fat woman usually has a big man.

So, you may as well overeat, indulge, eat more, and enjoy. If you're like most, you can't spend 20-40+ hours a week in the gym and being an Olympian isn't in your future and there's almost no jobs you won't still be able to do.
4 years

Should i get fat?

This is one of those hard to say things since we don't know your family or the people around you.

If you think this may be a problem and something you'll regret then it may be best to hold off.

One option if you do go through with this may be to wait until your lifestyle changes which can give you an 'excuse' e.g. moving out, college/uni (freshmen 15), work leading to eating junk food, etc.
4 years

Should i get fat?

I'm somewhat the same, I'm actually somewhat interested in gaining some weight, However, I'm just worried about what others would say, As well as what my life would be like if i got pretty big (health wise), But at the same time, I can see myself actually fully devoting myself to gaining and enjoying it, Overall I'm pretty mixed lol
4 years

Should i get fat?

See "Deciding to Get Fat" on my site: askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/dtgf.html
4 years

Should i get fat?

NolanHarrison:
Hey so I’ve been asking myself this question a lot recently. I need some help.

I love fat. Like a lot of you. I love the feeling the look and the idea of getting bigger. I don’t like the idea of people I know commenting on it though. My family as well. I’m a 17 year old boy 5’9” 150 pounds. I just really want a belly that sits in my lap but don’t want to regret it.

I used to be very worried about what people would say if I got fat. Now that I have intentionally gained weight, I learned that my weight is not an issue. Nobody seems to care.

You could try gaining some weight and seeing if your family notice or say anything.

If your family disapproves and gives you a hard time about your weight gain, then I would recommend waiting until you have your own place and are not living with your family. Living with people who harass you about your weight can be a miserable experience.
3 years

Should i get fat?

Excellent point!
3 years

Should i get fat?

The best answer to the "should I get fat" question I've heard is how you feel after you come. You think of getting fat, you get turned on, you masturbate...if you come and still want to get fat, do it. If after you come, you don't wish you were fat, don't do it.

Getting fat isn't always the right answer simply because it turns you on. Some people would rather fantasize about it to get turned on but not want to live in an obese body 24/7, which is totally understandable.

I will say, though, that I think that a lot of people who ask "Should I get fat?" are really asking for someone to talk them into gaining. smiley
3 years

Should i get fat?

Dolkite:

I will say, though, that I think that a lot of people who ask "Should I get fat?" are really asking for someone to talk them into gaining. smiley

This right here.
And the thing is, you can ask for validation or hope someone talks you into gaining... however ultimately nothing will convince you to gain except yourself. Even deciding to try it out could take YEARS and you might find yourself gaining, only to lose it again because you’re not quite ready and have to get over the obstacles in your head.

You’re 17. You have your whole life to decide if you want to gain weight. Once you hit your mid to late 30’s you might find that gaining is easier because:
1) Metabolism slows with age.
2) The older one gets, the more self assured most people become and the less other people’s opinions carry any weight. Granted, this isn’t always the case with all adults unfortunately.
3) The desire to gain will only grow with age and the realization that if you don’t do it now (now as in 30’s) you might not be able to (with age comes health problems.)

Good luck!
3 years

Should i get fat?

I totally agree with everyone saying you should make your decision to gain on whether or not you still want to be fat after you're no longer aroused. However, I found that I felt like this before I really realized how badly I wanted to gain, and once I overcame the stigma of being embarrassed and ashamed of my desires, I realized that not only did I want a fat body, but would be much happier with my body as an obese person and I would enjoy my daily life much more because I'd be happy with my body so I'd be happier overall.
3 years