Lifestyle tips

Shaving fupa

Yup. It’s too much work. I get waxed. And that works well.
4 years

Shaving fupa

Nair if you wanna shave it, I personally prefer shaven, and usually shave my gut as well
4 years

Shaving fupa

Apfc1989:
Hey, so I’m finally noticing that I’m gaining weight and really starting to grow! Anyone else start having trouble shaving their pubic area once they start getting a rounder figure, especially a fupa. Mines the tiniest, if I even have one but I find it way more difficult to shave down there, I can’t see and there’s a lot more crevices then I remember

my girlfriend likes me clean shaven, so i do it every so often (usually when we're going to have some amount of time to be together, like a trip or something). since growing this gut, i have noticed the same issue. not a lot of fun. hand-held mirrors help!
4 years

Shaving fupa

I have shaved 'down there' for a long time, well before I decided to get fat.
I find it slightly more difficult now but not that bad.
The worst thing I have noticed, is being smooth all over down there, is you get sweaty a lot quicker. I found I need to wash down there twice a day and everything's fine.
A small price to pay for my blubbery loveliness !
4 years

Shaving fupa

My wife is at 214, overhanging belly, well developed FUPA, and I'm the one doing the shaving. She can only reach there blindly
4 years

Shaving fupa

So many feedees have hairy bunny trails to their belly button and hairy fupas. I like the idea that they're just too fat & lazy to even think about that stuff any more - let alone if they could even reach it at this point.
4 years

Shaving fupa

Bicepsual:
So many feedees have hairy bunny trails to their belly button and hairy fupas. I like the idea that they're just too fat & lazy to even think about that stuff any more - let alone if they could even reach it at this point.

thats very hot imo
4 years

Shaving fupa

AyLmaokai:
Nair if you wanna shave it, I personally prefer shaven, and usually shave my gut as well

Doesn't that *burn* ?

Then the burning sensation lasts for days, made worse if boxer shorts or other underwear brushes against it for even a brief moment. Nothing else hurts so damn much. Plucking and threading is not even 1% of that discomfort, with waxing being even lower. Then when the pain does subside, the damn hair is coming back.

That's what often happens if I try to use hair removal cream down there. It's some sort of cruel turn of fate as I really dislike, and even disgusted by body, pubic, or armpit hair. I can't even look unless it's being removed.

So far I use a safety razor but I think I will want to try this at-home laser hair removal thing I recently acquired to see how well that helps. Even on the top setting it doesn't really burn at all; it's just slightly warm.
4 years

Shaving fupa

It's too much work for me these days. I still do it, but only because I'm getting laser hair removal treatments.
3 years

Shaving fupa

Bicepsual:

I have gotten to the point where its just nearly impossible to shave my fupa,
My belly has gotten so fat and the overhang is so big that I can only see what I'm doing if I'm standing in front of a mirror and I use one hand to lift up my belly. But at the same time my fupa is so fat and soft that I can't shave it without using my other hand to kind of stretch it out 😅 so for me Its not worth the extreme effort and hard work anymore, I just can't do it. 😅
But at the same time it's also a turn on for me, that my obese body have now limited me to not shaving down there anymore 🐖
3 years
12   loading