Lifestyle tips

Shaving fupa

The***teen:
I have gotten to the point where its just nearly impossible to shave my fupa,
My belly has gotten so fat and the overhang is so big that I can only see what I'm doing if I'm standing in front of a mirror and I use one hand to lift up my belly. But at the same time my fupa is so fat and soft that I can't shave it without using my other hand to kind of stretch it out 😅 so for me Its not worth the extreme effort and hard work anymore, I just can't do it. 😅

i have the same issue... i used to be able to use the mirror to see, and one hand to stretch or flatten the skin i was shaving, but now my belly hangs too much, and my fupa is larger, and it all kind of folds over on each other (and some other important bits that i wouldn't want to nick with a razor, lol!), so i have given up. i would need at least one more pair of hands, lol.
3 years

Shaving fupa

Bicepsual:
So many feedees have hairy bunny trails to their belly button and hairy fupas. I like the idea that they're just too fat & lazy to even think about that stuff any more - let alone if they could even reach it at this point.

The***teen:
My belly has gotten so fat and the overhang is so big that I can only see what I'm doing if I'm standing in front of a mirror and I use one hand to lift up my belly. But at the same time my fupa is so fat and soft that I can't shave it without using my other hand to kind of stretch it out 😅 so for me Its not worth the extreme effort and hard work anymore, I just can't do it. 😅
But at the same time it's also a turn on for me, that my obese body have now limited me to not shaving down there anymore 🐖

I feel like a failed ventriloquist when attempting this. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who struggles
3 years

Shaving fupa

This may be weird but since I hit around 430 or so I do it in bed. Bring a bowl of water, soap a wash cloth and razor. Get into bed carefully and do it cos its easier. Oh and all by touch. IRS rare that I miss a spot. But I find that I dont knick myself and I can actually do it comfortably
3 years

Shaving fupa

Bicepsual:
So many feedees have hairy bunny trails to their belly button and hairy fupas. I like the idea that they're just too fat & lazy to even think about that stuff any more - let alone if they could even reach it at this point.

The***teen:
But at the same time it's also a turn on for me, that my obese body have now limited me to not shaving down there anymore 🐖

CFV:
I feel like a failed ventriloquist when attempting this. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who struggles

That's also how I felt when reading this post, glad I'm not the only one 😅 guess it's just a part of becoming very obese 😅🐖
3 years

Shaving fupa

I shave everything since I hate being hairy and prefer to be cleanly shaven, even down there. I’ve been fat my whole life so I’ve always found a way to shave my fupa. It requires hefting my belly and some awkward angles but I get it done as best as I can. 😅
3 years
12   loading