General

Thanksgiving recap

This Thanksgiving saw some truly heartwarming moments.
First, we had a Feeder / Feedee dinner on Friday night, and someone complimented the little butterball on some additional gains, which didn't seem to embarrass him this time.
That whole week he really seemed to have tucked in, polishing off not only a big dinner Wednesday night in addition to the actual holiday, but eating two casserole dishes full of macaroni and cheese whilst preparing for our Friday night dinner, for which he made four pies.
I invited the Gelato maiden, who is plumping up nicely for some very kinky food fun that night. She and the little husband got on perfectly and it was all in all the perfect weekend.
I hope everyone had a suitably gluttonous holiday.
4 years

Thanksgiving recap

TheWhipHand:
This Thanksgiving saw some truly heartwarming moments.
First, we had a Feeder / Feedee dinner on Friday night, and someone complimented the little butterball on some additional gains, which didn't seem to embarrass him this time.
That whole week he really seemed to have tucked in, polishing off not only a big dinner Wednesday night in addition to the actual holiday, but eating two casserole dishes full of macaroni and cheese whilst preparing for our Friday night dinner, for which he made four pies.
I invited the Gelato maiden, who is plumping up nicely for some very kinky food fun that night. She and the little husband got on perfectly and it was all in all the perfect weekend.
I hope everyone had a suitably gluttonous holiday.

Lucky you! How did you get in touch with the feeding community? It is very hard to find ppl sharing the same interests
4 years

Thanksgiving recap

Glad to hear you & your little butterball are doing well & enjoyed your holiday.
4 years

Thanksgiving recap

Sounds like you had a great thanksgiving week smiley
4 years