Gaining

Moments of truth?

Gaining people have moments where they realize they can't gain much more and still do something that they used to enjoy (running, hiking, fitting in theater chairs, etc.). Have you had such moments? Did you just shrug and say "Oh well, I guess I just won't do THAT anymore" and put more butter on your bread? Or did you stop gaining? Or pause? Or try to stop and fail? Or...?
4 years

Moments of truth?

Yep. When I reached 480 pounds my belly started to brush the steering wheel in the work vehicle wile driving. I got scared and dropped some weight. But now going back up because I want to say I made it to 500 pounds. So ya I more or less said "Bring it on."
4 years

Moments of truth?

FattyAva:
There was this moment as I stuffed myself with pizza, and I fell off and I needed assistance getting up. But I didn't care and ate all that pizza on the floor while I was on all fours.

Didn't care? Or were you kind of proud that you'd gotten that fat and were still committed as ever?
4 years

Moments of truth?

When those moments first started happening, I would pause out of fear. Lately, I don't realize these things until they're long gone and there's no use crying over spilled heavy cream.
4 years

Moments of truth?

I've always seen them as set goals that I eventually reach and am excited about when they happen. Like when I realized that I could no longer buy clothes from normal retail stores any more. Or when I first had to use an extender for a seat belt. Or when. I had to buy y a new car because I was starting to take over the steering wheel. Making it hard to operate. For me they are great achievements. To be celebrated.
4 years

Moments of truth?

I've always seen them as set goals that I eventually reach and am excited about when they happen. Like when I realized that I could no longer buy clothes from normal retail stores any more. Or when I first had to use an extender for a seat belt. Or when. I had to buy y a new car because I was starting to take over the steering wheel. Making it hard to operate. For me they are great achievements. To be celebrated.
4 years