Gaining

How to drink heavy cream?

I see a lot of people here drinking heavy cream, but it seems weird to me to just drink it straight out of the box.

So my question: How do you ingest heavy cream every day?
4 years

Feeder3:
I see a lot of people here drinking heavy cream, but it seems weird to me to just drink it straight out of the box.

So my question: How do you ingest heavy cream every day?

Honestly you get use to it. I only did it for a few weeks and I could drink it straight
4 years

BigFox:
Honestly you get use to it. I only did it for a few weeks and I could drink it straight[/quote]

Ok, and how much did you drink every day?
4 years

BigFox:
Honestly you get use to it. I only did it for a few weeks and I could drink it straight

Feeder3:
Ok, and how much did you drink every day?[/quote]

I really didn't measure. Maybe a glass or two a day? I mean I wasn't trying to crush a carton of heavy cream a day. it took about two weeks to drink one.
4 years

I mix it 1:1 with melted chocolate ice cream. Tastes like a milkshake.
4 years

Add Torani syrup to taste.
4 years

Make it into food, any recipe that you would use milk on use heavy cream, add chocolate syrup, milkshakes replaced with heavy cream etcv
4 years

you can also mix it with a glass of milk and some coffee creamer. I drop in about a quarter to half a cup of cream and then full fat milk until it's 75% full then fill the rest with my choice of coffee creamer. It's not too thick, easy to make, and it tastes pretty nice.
4 years