Stuffing

After stuffing?

Instead of taking a nap, do you force yourself to do things after stuffing yourself?

I filled up, and then hauled myself out to do the weekly grocery shopping. Feeling my shirt pull out front, belly heavy and tight bumping the cart handle, a few little discreet burps along the way... I had to reach up to get a can of beans, and my shirt rode up a bit - I think a lady got a glimpse - and I had to tug it back down when it didn't go back by itself. I couldn't help but occasionally give my belly a rub or two as I went through the aisles.

My secret was perhaps not so secret? LOL! Such a turn on. smiley
4 years

After stuffing?

I usually drink as much water as I can.
This not only provides the maximum amount of bloating but it also helps with that post-stuffing dehydration and keeps things moving.

I try to avoid doing anything outdoors because walking around with a totally full stomach often results in cramps and honestly since I'm not all that fat I feel a little embarrassed because people glance down and notice my swollen belly and probably assume I'm an alcoholic in the throes of liver failure...
4 years

After stuffing?

wat:
I usually drink as much water as I can.
This not only provides the maximum amount of bloating but it also helps with that post-stuffing dehydration and keeps things moving.

I try to avoid doing anything outdoors because walking around with a totally full stomach often results in cramps and honestly since I'm not all that fat I feel a little embarrassed because people glance down and notice my swollen belly and probably assume I'm an alcoholic in the throes of liver failure...

I've never experienced cramps, maybe I'm not doing as good a job stuffing as you do? But like you, I also look noticeably bloated, but because I'm a middle aged guy people give my belly a quick glance and assume I'm all Dad-bod "ate-a-basketball", which I'm liking more than I expected. smiley

To be honest, I've never assumed anyone was in liver failure unless they look *really sick* all over (skin colouring, the way they walk, tired looking, etc). I think you'd be safe from that??
4 years

After stuffing?

I like to get up and move, especially if I know I am going to go another round later. If I am too stuffed to move around, then I would prefer to take a shower or stretch in place. Sometimes, figuring out that I shouldn't move so fast is one of the best parts of being stuffed.
4 years